xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

Where Is Technology Going?

Has anyone notice in what the past 10 years has done in technology? Alot has change so i was thinking what will happen in the next 50 years? Alot will change i bet. Mabey robots doing everything for us. Smart House for every house. And everything else.I think alot of things are going to change in the next 25 years then just the next 50. Notebooks now mini computers you write in?I am aways finding out new inventions and more just from the news like that robot just like a human in Japan or something that talks?So what do you think is going to happen in the future?

In the future the whole wide world will just become Computerized! Cars that will automatically drive you to a destination you specify. No gardening required, No nothing, just set back and watch a huge screen in your own home. I can't wait for the day everything is run by computers, and someone gets the brain to come up with a virus able to bring down all computerized machines. We can just sit around and wait! -_-

I hope there ould be ways to dispose those garbages we produced from technology, so far the third world countries are becoming the the dump trucks for those trash. I hope they could make it more earth friendly and biodegradable. I wish to see computers running less on electricity and gasoline. I want something more from solar energy for every home, I wish they are chaeper. Cars that do not run from gasoline will out and running, and mobile technology will be smaller. Human will be like humanoids and cyborg because everyting will be attached to their bodies.

Hopefully then, anything that people want will be created and have also a friendly user, and enviroment friendly impact to our socity of living.Life can only get better...Well just wait and see, hopefully i'm still alive to see that day. Maybe we won't have to have services like 'Trap 17' in the future, maybe it will all be built in for every member of the universe to have his/her own personal electronic space. -_-

Life can only get better...Well just wait and see, hopefully i'm still alive to see that day.

Comparing how people dress 100 years ago and today, imagine how people will dress fifty years from now!

I fear that technology itself will destroy the very earth itself. We, as humans, are not fit to have such technology. The very nature of humans speaks for itself.

THE BATTLE END...

THANK TO OUR HEROES,

THE WORLD IS SAFE AGAIN.

RIGHT? WRONG?

NO ONE CAN SAY.

BUT AS LONG AS HUMANS

RULE THE WORLD...

THE OROCHI AWAKENING

IS NOT SO FAR AWAY...

IS MANKIND TOO LATE

TO AVOID DESTRUCTION..

TO STOP THIS, THE OROCHI EXIST.

THE OROCHI... GOD'S MESSENGER?

PERHAPS...

MAY BE HUMANKIND IS AT FAULT.

HUMANKIND.

AMBITIOUS, CRUEL, AND RESILIENT.

BUT IT CANNOT BE FORGOTTEN...

THE REAL ENEMY IS NOT OROCHI.

HUMANKIND'S REAL ENEMY?

WE'VE SEEN THE ENEMY.

AND IT IS US...

- The King of Fighters

Technology will go forward alot in the next 50 years. There will be alot more wireless products there will be more advanced online gaming plus there will be cars that won't pollute the world so much, plus there will probably be voice reconition in alot of houses so that you can just turn things on and stop things just be telling it to.There may also be robbots doing alot of work, which could harm employment.

I believe the real future technology will take off from the gaming industry. Let's take alook at the current gaming products: We've got Xbox and PS with their newer versions coming out a few months ahead as these gadgets turn more powerful. The coming PS3 will be the first electronic device to have support with Blu-Ray disc with an overwhelming respond. The XBox and Nitendo sets are also coming with more competitive features. Apart from gaming consoles, sound systems and surround speakers are also re-made and re-mod for a superior gaming experience. The race in sound technology therefore increases with the gaming industry. Going same for graphics, graphic card manufacturers are also producing very fast handling, multi- and hyper-threading graphics cards for the gaming enthusiasts. Some companies came into ergonomic considerations for gamers too. Some examples are the Wolfclaw Gaming Keyboard which designed to handle games using WASD keys, Razor Gaming Mouse which provides the confortable grip and high precision pointing for games like CS, and etc. Such peripherals are upgraded from the normal standards into high performance gadgets are also examples of how the gaming industry makes the future technology.So this is how I see things and I believe there will be people agree with this..I won't be surprise in future gamers will be playing without visible gadgets.

The real point is, do we as humans really need all this new technology to live life?As was said,

Fat and 200 years average

imagine what the population will be like having on average more babies, meaning more people, with less dieing. If you look at the big picture, now is just the right consistancey. And were still lazy with all the gamming systems, and factory machines.

I can see homes which take finger prints to get in and ajust room tempature to your body temptuare to feel perfect. The most confortable furnutiure. Shoes that adjust to your feet. Cars that drive manual and auto and are solar power. Many new jobs out there and some jobs replace by technolgy. Alot to think about also robots in every home cleaning, cooking, and more.

I get a warm and fuzzy feeling thinking about those comforts. :D But when is technology too much, and starts to rulle and dicdate our lives. People won't step outside, instead be inside playing games. You wouldn't meet new people. Life would be so easy, that you would become more bored. Don;t worry about having actors and singers, we'll just computer generate them, thats a good idea if Britney Spears was the only singer on earth! :D:)

I get a warm and fuzzy feeling thinking about those comforts.  :D

But when is technology too much, and starts to rulle and dicdate our lives. People won't step outside, instead be inside playing games. You wouldn't meet new people. Life would be so easy, that you would become more bored. Don;t worry about having actors and singers, we'll just computer generate them, thats a good idea if Britney Spears was the only singer on earth!  :D  :)

176149[/snapback]

Yeah, even now when technology isn't that much developed that might be in few years most people stay inside in front of the computer or TV and instead of going out with friends is chatting over the internet (including me :D ). The technology will became a big problem in further years, if people will stop going out, how can they meet their future wifes/housbands....we'll start dying out with that. And people will get ill faster because they wouldn't have any social contact and so on.

Where Is Technology Going?Where Is Technology Going?

Can technology bring equality between rich and poor, children and adults?

Can it help in providing abundant future to all coming generations?

Should I be excited about technology improvements in future?

what should I do for earning, if everything is done with technology?

I wonder

-reply by priya