xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mayank

Why Google Is The Best Search Engine is it searching the truth?

ok everyone knows that google is the best search engine...but has anyone wondered why? let me tell you these days google is not only searching the websites it seems that it is also searching the real life facts or you can say the truth...some of the people wont agree to me but i can give you an example....here it goes.

1. open Google Inc. Homepage (https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl)
2. Type "Failure" in the search box (sans quotes)
3. Look at the first result!!!!!!!

i hope you will have some laugh at that result! -_-

Going by the first result, it looks like the US President, not just one time but twice is a failure. I don't understand why that page should stand on top of the search result. In fact, nothing sort of keyword like failure is found in the page title nor the content. If President Bush's reign itself is a failure I agree that Ameicans are dumbs because they chose that kind of one as their President, but FAR FROM TRUE is this theory, it may just be someone who is sponsoring that search result in million of dollars so that failure keyword search will stand for President Bush. Americans are just great.