Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

[::kubi::] Vs [::luki::] 1v1

KuBi

Posted Image

VS

LuKi

Posted Image

First TO 7 wins. CREATORS, NO POSTING OR YOU AUTOMATICALLY FORFEIT!

Please state the score when you post. NO POSTING IF YOU AREN'T VOTING.

EDIT: BTW Luki, you violated the size limitation. I'll overlook it this time, but next time read the rules I gave you.

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

My vote goes to KuBi. The whole thing flows right, and it all looks like one piece, instead of a sig with color and text just slapped on.1:0 Kubi up.

Koobster gets my vote. Luki tends to use the same fonts over and over again in varied colors. Which gets boring fast. Kubi's is well brushed and I love the text.I think the score is this:Kubi:3Luki:0

My vote's on Kubi. Nice text, background, choice of render, and blending.4:0

Ohh I get to give the final vote?KuBi 7 : Luki 0KuBi, that was excellent! I like your blending and staying true to the direction of the light.Luki, I wonder if the signature would have worked better if it wasn't a pop-out?

Battle is OVER! KuBi is the victory. Good job to Luki, hopefully you've gotten some good ideas for the next battle.Battle over, thread closed, will be moved to finished battles in 2 hours.