xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alperuzi

Sympatico : Great Internet!

Okay, I saw the Rogers post above so I'll promote Sympatico. We have been using Sympatico ADSL for two years now and we have been greatly impressed by it. First of all you may know that MSN and sympatico have been merged, and because of this our internet speed was upgraded from 1500/340 to 3000/600 for FREE! as in we still pay the same amount for internet that is twice as fast!Moreover, during the summer holidays we leave our university town of Kingston and therefore don't need the connection. Suspending it for the summer was very easy, all it took was a phone call and our connection was cut and is going to be automatically activated the day we get back. Overall, I have been greatly impressed by Sympatico. I would suggest it to any other kind of internet connection in Ontario.

Cool, Thanks for the information. Could you please give us the location and more information about the company and the place you are from. So others might have a more detailed idea about the service.

Hmm, yeah that would have been a good idea! -_-Kingston, Ontario, CanadaSympatico is Bell's ADSL internet provider and pretty big in Ontario, so if you are in range of this provider (range matters in ADSL, the closer to the provider the better) I would recommend choosing it instead of Cable or other options.