xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AMWGeek

My Second Hello..

I was here once before, but I kinda dropped out the face of earth. I lost both my other username and password, hopefully I can keep up with this one. :lol:Once again, my name is Whitney. I'm close to being a full grown adult (woohoo), and I live in the beautiful North Carolina. I'm a HUGE wrestling fan, quto in my username, AMWGeek. America Most Wanted, Wild Cat Chris Harris and Cowboy James Storm. *geeky smile* But lately I've also been geeky over The Amazing Red.Actually, I'm not a geek but close to one. -_-

Well hello there, Whitney.Welcome to Xisto! It's nice to see that you decided to come back and join us once again. I wish you the best of luck on the creation of your future website. Don't forget to keep staying active on the forums, as posting here is the most important thing to do in maintaining your site. Once again, good luck and I will see you around!

Welcome to -- I should say "Welcome BACK!". I'm sure since you've been here before you know the rules, they really have changed. DOn't spam and you're good.Hope you enjoy your....re-stay here at Xisto! *gee that was hard* If you need any help you can PM me or any of the other mods, we'd be glad to help you!

Thanks, both of you! I really enjoyed my last stay here, so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it this time.

KuBi; I've reread the rules, so you don't have to worry about me doing any spammimg. I'm especially annoyed by spam, so I'm sure ya guys get as annoyed about it. So I'll try to hold myself back from doing any kind of spam. -_-