xisto Community
wassie

Made This Sig For A Girl... that i know

The question is, will she appreciate your signature? Does she know what a sig is?I think someone has a crush -_- na na na na na (childish tease).The sparkles around the photograph are bit too much. It takes away the beauty from the person. I would like to see a stronger background starting from the left, fading to the right like a gradient. Keep the same background. I think that will enhance the focus on the photo as well as balancing the whole sig.

The parts of that hat that got cut out could have been used for like a pop-out sig.

It's supposed to be "ma cherie" I believe. And maybe a bit more work on the background and fonts, maybe apply some effects to the picture.

The question is, will she appreciate your signature? Does she know what a sig is?

I think someone has a crush :lol: na na na na na (childish tease).

The sparkles around the photograph are bit too much. It takes away the beauty from the person. I would like to see a stronger background starting from the left, fading to the right like a gradient. Keep the same background. I think that will enhance the focus on the photo as well as balancing the whole sig.

173937[/snapback]

Ditto.

Is love in the air wassie? -_-

Very nice.... I like the fact that it is not very clean yet looks awesome... clean doesn't have to be just one plain color. Even mixing that much will still produce a very attractive color and background. I like the background in particular, it is matching well with the girl's face. Well done...

Why would it be ma cherie?

Here in the USA it is spelled, My Cherry -_-

174001[/snapback]

Because it's a French term :lol:

Frozen, my cherry! <- is there anything romantic about that?

<3

Frozen, my cherry! <- is there anything romantic about that?

<3

174010[/snapback]

I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR CHERRY!?

But yeah...I noticed that when I first saw it...I tend to leave out things I notice. -_-

You're ma cherie, Johnny -_- Frozen's my cherry. They're different!

I think your girlfriend will love it. -_- Very pretty and colorful and shows how much you like her! My only suggestion is to make it a bit smaller. The length seems to be a bit too much.

You're ma cherie, Johnny -_- Frozen's my cherry. They're different!

174084[/snapback]

Oh. Okay. Just making sure I'm still your cherie. :P