xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
songlikeecho

Hey Everyone

Well hello there songlikeecho,You have come to the right place. Currently we are in the middle of GRAPHICS battle--signature of the week, best signature, Photoshop art and designs in general. I'm sure you'll navigate through our forum and find many interesting topics to place your thoughts and challenge others to debate. I am a photographer for a company myself and I would be interested to see some of your works. Just under this post, you'll find some useful links that will get you acquainted with Xisto forum. Welcome to TRAP 17 and keep on posting!

hi there! welcome to our beloved Xisto forums -_- hope you will find yourself comfortable and feeling good here .. we have a lot of friendly members to share their thoughts and experience with you ..Welcome to Xisto!

Welcome aboard, songlikeecho. I think you've found an excellent community and hosting service here at Trap 17. The people are friendly and very supportive. Great to hear that you're a graphic design student. As you may have noticed in several threads, there is a graphics sig contest, so if you have a sig of your own (or would like to create one), by all means show the community what you can do! Have fun and post as much as you like! See you on the boards!

Hi songlikeecho,There's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto and lots of very talented graphics design folks. Lots of html coders also. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX