xisto Community
askingboss

Steam Platform Update connection problems

There were 2 updates throught out duration of the day (august 11). Both of them were updates for steam platform and second one also updated CS. I noticed that me and everyone else i know that play CS have problems getting into servers after these updates. It always gives the server verification error and kick you out of the server. The most effective ways to beat that for the current time is either: if server port is 27015 not to put it in while putting in ip in console (connect 89.115.1.2 ) without the port you will not get the verification error. The server ip posted is not an actual server. Althought if the port is not 27015 which is the default it is better to try a few times to cennect to the server and even if the server is in your favourites list, right click on it and choose "view server info" and copy paste the ip address in console.

There were 2 updates throught out duration of the day (august 11). Both of them were updates for steam platform and second one also updated CS. I noticed that me and everyone else i know that play CS have problems getting into servers after these updates. It always gives the server verification error and kick you out of the server. The most effective ways to beat that for the current time is either: if server port is 27015 not to put it in while putting in ip in console (connect 89.115.1.2 ) without the port you will not get the verification error. The server ip posted is not an actual server. Althought if the port is not 27015 which is the default it is better to try a few times to cennect to the server and even if the server is in your favourites list, right click on it and choose "view server info" and copy paste the ip address in console.

173664[/snapback]

They also fixed my main problem -_- yay! i can play now, they fixed the VAC "no steam logon" Error that kept kicking people for no apperent reason, i was one of its victims, and no i never hacked, VAC jsut never liked me :\ but i can play now! wooohoo

the%202nd%20update%20graphics

Steam Platform Update

The platform for my steam account should be perfectly normal but there was an interruption with another update that seems to not be able to receive data from a graphics corporation.

I believe it said something like graphics/ avatar. Atg

But I'm not so sure

If anyone has solved this problem please email me . I need help

-Justin Lee