xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stevenk

Poll: Do You Often Play Rpg Game

how often do you play rpg  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your poll choices are tres confusing @_@_@_@But yeah, I play WoW almost every day for a few hours at a time. I'm almost at 60 with my rogue and I just started a horde alt - Hadoken -_-

I don't play RPGs at all, and I really don't know why they are so popular. I prefer 'real' games, where there are fast paced missions rather than just roaming around talking and fighting people. (I sense an argument coming for that!) Nah, Once I tried to get into them for ages, trying loads of different games, but they just bore me. To me, it's like... erm, say watching 'Big Brother' compared to a proper film. (Wierd comparison I know) In Big Brother there is never anything happening, it's basiclly like watching your neighbour for hours, whereas a film is far more interesting. I nknow, really bad example but I'm tired.

Well, the way it appeals to me is you're constantly progressing and you get to live your life through your character. However, I don't play on an RPG server - I play on a PVE server so I retain my right to PVP or roleplay as much as I want instead of being restricted to either. I'm not drawn into a lot of other games because there's not a story behind everything and there aren't plots and twists and turns. You just have a straight line and simple plot which annoys me -_-

i don't like rpg, so i wanna know ohters

173552[/snapback]

Before saying that you don't like rpg's u got to try more than 2-3 games. I for once am more into first person shooters, but rpg can also be fun. For example Lineage2, it was fun for the first 2 months while i played on a retail server, then i gave up because i didn't feel like wasting money on a game. There is a whole lot of free servers out there that you could play on and its easy to find in google. So give it a shot if you feel like it, but on a free serverm rates that you get experience and money and other drops at is greater so it's more fun that way i think. After all you'll love any kind of game after you are no longer new to it and know what you are doing

I play an RPG every day. Sometimes I play Mechwarrior, the Pen and paper RPG. Sometimes i play Champions!, also a pen and paper RPG. And as often as possible, i play Online RPGs, like Adventure Quest. Sometimes I also play Sherwood, which is a MMORPG.

Mechwarrior, i haven't played in a while. But the last time i did, i ended up defeating my Dad's Merc unit in combat. My favorite weapon is the Laser Pistol and my Mech is an Axeman, although my favorite is the Griffin. My merc unit is the Torpedoe Rays,it's 1 company, and i'm the Captain. My little brothers are leutenants of their own lances.

But i played Champions!:2nd Edition not long ago with my little brothers. My charcter is uses Electricity(14d6 EB and 3d6 RKA) and is named Stingray because of it.

Adventure Quest is my favorite game because of it's many weapons, armors, and other Equipment. I also love the pets, my favorite is the Ice Vampragon. I'm currently ann Adventurer, but i'll become a Gaurdian soon. It's here.

Sherwoord isn't very good, but sometimes when i'm bored, i run around and slash at things.

Haha. I play Ultima Online every day. I have 1 mage on my account and 1 tailor with wich I make money. But I hate that in shard where I play is so many players that leathers and clothes are ran out of vendors, so i think i must go to hunt my own materials -_- Must to tell that I don't play Ultima Online every every day, because I have another RPG:s such like GunZ The Duel and Diablo II :P

I play RPGs every day, or atleast every second day. Not to big a fan of tabletop RPGs though. I love playing Ragnarok Online (official servers) and Rakion (though its buggy).

I am myself an Action type of player, so mostly I play action games. But ofcourse when I get bored of shooting I would not mind playing something like cossacks 2, Rome Total War or Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth.

i play rpg games everyday, since i prefer them over simulation o rts and adventure/action games~most of those fall under online gaming (as in MMORPGs)~since it lasts longer than single player rpgs~but some elements that i wanna see online is really that present, and could only be found on the single player games XD

I play them a LOT. Especially sherwood, a game of fighting, magic, potions, gold, monsters, killing each other, dungeons, guards, and cheats! GO CE. Well its a fun game, go to maidmarian.com/sherwood.htm to play, or play the other social hangouts like club marian, tankball *kill each other* and more.