xisto Community
The_Angel

First Kiss Do you still remember it?

I was talking about my first kiss on wassie's thread and I thought we could share more about it. What's your first kiss like?

Mine was wonderful!!! :lol: We were in a car and it was raining cats and dogs. I learned it fast and we had a good time. We spent hours kissing each other!!! -_-

I was talking about my first kiss on wassie's thread and I thought we could share more about it. What's your first kiss like?

Mine was wonderful!!! :P  We were in a car and it was raining cats and dogs. I learned it fast and we had a good time. We spent hours kissing each other!!!  -_-

173479[/snapback]

Hahaha , I remember that. :P It was so stupid. I was in French Guiana with a girlfriend of mine. She brought her *cousin*, a very handsome boy from French Guiana with smooth light brown skin, and lightbrown clear eyes. -_- Gregory was his name... We were swimming, and then my girlfriend said he wanted to kiss me, and she asked if I had done that before. I said YES!!! :o But actually it was NO!!! :P But I wanted to learn it and Kiss him so badly!!! So we kissed from a distance from the pool, and he said to me I was a good kisser. I'd never done it before!!! B) So I was very proud of myself hahahaah but when I think about it, I feel stupid!!! :lol:

* nice topic :D *

LOL... my very first kiss.... so long ago, I was so young. The girls name was Sarah, I can still remember what she was wearing for some stupid reason. We were friends, and it was at school (elementary school even, I think it was grade 5 LOL), she told me she wanted to kiss me, and I said sure. We spent the recess hiding from the teachers behind a dumpster (oh so romantic) making out. It was not beautiful, it was a joke. At the time I was quite happy to be kissing this girl all recess long, but looking back on it, it was far from an ideal first kiss. I made up for that unromantic kiss with my first "real" kiss. I term it a real kiss because it was the first kiss with a girl I was actually dating. I had met the girl (Janine) while working at a grocery store as a bag boy, it was my job to carry groceries out to the cars of customers. This one customer (Janine's mother) always made sure she went through a till where I was bagging to make sure I was the one who carried out her bags, and if I stepped out to carry out someone elses groceries the would wait, this was not an entirely rare practice, several of the customers had thier favourite bag boy and would go out of thier way to make sure that they had that bag boy around. I found out later that Janine had begged her mother to make sure I carried out thier groceries, and prior to her seeing me they would always carry out thier own groceries. After several months of me carrying out thier bags, but to shy to do much more than innocent flirting with the daughter, the mother stepped in and invited me to Janine's birthday party. I still laugh at the fact that I was set up with my first real girlfriend by the girls own mother, I mean I have always been good with my girlfriends parents, but nothing since has compared to that. Well I went to the party (after begging my parents to let me stay out later than normal just this one time, I had to work the next morning and my parents normally enforced a strict cerfew, and were stricter on school nights or work nights). We watched movies, and then when I realized I was past my extended curfew I told Janine I had to go home, she said she would walk me home (a good half an hour walk), and her friend came along to keep her company on the way home. Half way home, in the yard of a school, we stopped for a moment and her friend went on ahead unaware that we had stopped. We admired the stars and the full moon. I leaned over and kissed her in the moonlight and asked her to be my girlfriend. It was all terribly romantic for a highschooler (early highschool grade 9 I believe). We dated for several months, but just befor the summer she dumped me saying I didn't love her.

Well it's half of winter. No matter whitch year :D ... Evrywhere lie snow ... I back with she from party in ours school ... I say - Bye, make big smile and go to home :P . In half of way i got idea "GOSH i'm IDOT" -_- Then i back to she and use my phone ceil to call, asking - Can you go down to me on one second. She live in tent. When she come, in sleep dress ... Evry where lie snow, it's was terriable cold ... she shake like jelly :P then , without words, i kiss heir :P ... after this i say - Go sleep i'ts cold :P and back to home. Next day we meat in school and .... :o:P:D --------------------Practice is when evrything work but no one know why.Theory is when work nothing but evry one know why.Programmers join Practice with Theory - nothing work and no one know why :D

I was 17 and it was with my firsat and only boyfriend and my one true love. We kissed for hours and he is a really good kisser so of course i enjoyed myself.

My first kiss was strange.. I was 16 years old and I was on holiday with my parents and my younger brother. At the place we stayed was a party and I really wanted to go there and I had to take my brother with me.. don't remember why.. Anyway once we got there I saw a cute guy and we danced some and he eh requested a song from Jennifer Lopez for me ;) after that we went for a walk and I really really wanted to kiss him.. not really because of him but because I wanted to know what it was like how it is to kiss (yes im such a dork) anyway.. we kissed and it wasn't that special.. I forgot most of it.. but I was glad we kissed :P

My first kiss....was messed up. ok im 19 i lost my "v-card" when i was 18......well i never kissed her she left because she felt so bad. But anyways. I wanted my first kiss to be the best one in my life.....2 summers ago (2004) I was 18 still. I met a special girl at bible camp, what a way to start huh?, anyways we did all the stupid high school flirting and then we started holding hands and what not. Well when camp was over we started dateing, and it seemes to rain everyday that summer...She was always wanting to kiss me, but i kept telling her no....anyways one night she was walking me to my car as i was leaving her house and i slipped on the wet grass, it was raining, and she layed down beside me and we just layed there for like 2hrs, then her parents came out looking for her. well he started to get up and i pulled her back down on top of me and i kissed her. Not all that tounge crap you know the kind where you peck the first time then you go back in and just open your mouth slightly, the kind of kiss where you loose your self in them and you pull away just befor you two are one. And i bit her lip a little as i pulled away........ANWAYS we later got engaged, then we called it off......youth love..... i still have th $2,900 ring :S

er...remember that i was very young ,even i did not know the detail about kiss. ;) i think i was very ackward and silly... but feeling is very wonderful than any time later.

My first KissIt was 4 or 5 years ago and i was playiing truth or dare with the girl up the street and well u can fill in the rest. Well i guess i remember it because it is one of those things you will never forget. Maby someday afetr countelss other special events it will all become un eventful but fornow it is a fresh memory in my mind that isn't leaving any time soon

I was in 10th grade, and it was a foggy friday afternoon. Me and the girl I was dating were outside walking. Then I came to a stop, and attempted to kiss her. She jolted a bit, but relaxed a bit. We spent like 30 minutes, maybe 45, I dunno. Time flies. Later, in 12th grade, we broke up.

I actually don't remember mine... which makes me kind of sad. And I'm only 21, so it's not like it's been all that long. I wish I could remember things like that. The big first moments in life. Seems like it might be a good thing to know in the future...Ah well, I guess there is no time like the present, right?

Ah, man, my kiss was about six to seven years ago. Man, that was along time ago. It was on the school bus, too. So others got to watch, which was kinda weird in a way. 0_0The guy who kissed me was my first boyfriend, also one of the rare guys my dad actually liked. So yeah for me then, and boo for me now. To all you young yolks who has yet to kiss anyone, just wait for someone who's actually worth kissing; not some guy you think is hot and just met. It's not worth wasting kisses with them, trust me on that. >_<