xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

what do you enjoy doing

It would be interesting to see what everyone does (go to school? work? play sports? what you like to do, etc). so, how bout it...for me, i am in highschool, i play varsity soccer and tennis, i used to play basketball for the school but now just for fun. i dont have a job at the moment (busy with school/sports). in my free time i like spending time with friends, watching movies, play some pc games.

I'm busy with college at the moment, but in my spare time I enjoy playing computer games, listening to music and working on my website here at Xisto.com, I also enjoy playing football (soccer) with my m8's :) and being generally insane :)

I'm in University right now taking Architecture, but architecture isn't the field for me becuase i'm interested more on computers. I wanted to stop schooling and take Computer courses but my parents are expecting their son to finishe architecture. :-(

Eating, sleeping, watching TV, doing stuff on my comp, playing PS2, listening to music...........yeah thats about my life in a nut-shell.Enjoy school? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ohhh thats a good one man!enjoy working? hahahahahaha oh god your killing me stop it!>_>

Man it's been so long for me to do something that I actually enjoy that it takes me a few minutes to think about it. Well sadly my favorite thing to do right now is study japanese and practice speaking it with native speakers. Other than that I love to swim and travel. traveling is the best~!

So the things which enjoy me... >>>They are ROCKING THE SPOT, FEELING AN ELECTRIC SHOCK, HEARING PERFECT DJ'S SCRATCHES, WATCHING ETHALON BREAKDANCING. LolSome words about normal things i like have a party!!! and read kool books.

recently i am very very very busy with school,generally speaking,in university we must in class come to 8 hours.there is a little space time left to do other things.if there is enough space time,i would like to play basketball.or play computer game with my collegues like net CS or War3.heheeee but it is impossible... :rolleyes:

i wake up, go to school, come on this website 6th and 7th periods, go home, go to hockey practice, come back, maybe throw a little riding around on my golf cart in there, go to bed, and do it all againexciting

I'm kinda simiLAR. I wake up and eat breakfast which is quite pleasuring. Then i go to school, go on this site, go home and go to hockey, kinda fun, then i don't own a motorized vehicle so i do other stuff which is fun too!Top of the Muffin to You!

Right now really interested in looking at different things you can do with websites, design + building. There's so many websites out there but can always something new & different so I like looking for versatility and new concepts.

I like eating food. Although I'm not fat. Lol. I also like making websites although I have limited html knowledge. I also like to sleep alot. Just a habit of mines. I can't help