xisto Community
Tseng

Aqua Teen Hunger Force The funniest show on Adult Swim

So who here like this show. Personally I think this is the funniest show on Adult Swim. Im just wondering if anyone else here likes it. If so whats yer favorite episode? Mine is definatly The Broodwich episode. PS(Sorry if this is the wrong section)

I'll agree that Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a really funny show, but I'd have to say that Family Guy is more consistently funny. ATHF has its moments, but most episodes of FG have me laughing all the way through. Futurama is usually really good, too, but didn't they stop making new ones a long time ago? Anyway, as for my favorite episode, I'd have to say the first one where they encounter the Plutonians (the tall, green and fat, orange aliens).

Lol...yeah they are funnyBut I find that the episodes keep me laughing...its just that FG is witty and ATHF is pure stupidity...kinda like the difference between Napolean Dynomite and like Austin Powers...

Both of those are excellent shows, but The Venture Brothers is the very best.

My favorite episode of ATHF is probably the Christmas episode, with the robot that tells long-winded stories.

God, the broodwich and the clowning are definitely my favorites. Also video ouija!

"Arise, chicken! Chicken, arise!"

Classic.

Meh, ATHF was funny at some times, but others it was just plain stupid/boring to me.Although I heard they are making a ATHF movie, should be interesting.

Awesome...I would go see it...definately. Yeah I like "The Dressing" Its the episode where the HUstling Tom Turkey toys think they a rogue turkeys from the future when they are really just animatronic things like at Chuck E Cheese...lol...theres one part where the turkey eats some taco pie and he says all slow like " that last bite....it ...reminds me ...of.... A SEVERLLY LONG STORY ABOUT THE CHICKENS TAKING OVER" lol awesome...I also have another question. Who is your favorite Character and why?

I like this show, but personally enjoy Family Guy much MUCH better. Plus they recently go UNcancelled -_- But the meatball is the best thing ever on this show, i culd watch this show ovr and over again and not get bored wit it