xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

The Best Of The Best Heh

Which is the best game?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I took the best games from each console brand, XBox, PS, NIntendo, and PC, and put them on this little poll. Which one do you think is the best?The Best Storyline and Skill game of all timeOne of the Most original and fun games of all timeMaybe the best shooter of all timeThe Best Online Play ever

Altrough I think Counter Strike is the best game in your list, I think Wolfenstein and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory are a lot better then Counterstrike, but you're right that counter strike is the most popular -_- (But wait till Enemy Territory Quake Wars will be released gnagnagna :lol:)

I think the best game on ur list is halo1 cuz it was so much fun to play through with a friend and the multiplayer was also very good and the vehicles and the storie were also very good but i like all of the games on ur list

yes.i would choose GTA..gta is my own self game in my childhood.oha.but now however pc games or PS games all get so high effects causing man faint.and don't having more pleasure than GTA

Don't particuarly believe the poll is entirely accurate. For starters, GTA is also out on Xbox, and it is not really a flagship game for PS2 - though it is a big title. Same as for Nintendo - many would argue games like the Mario series etc were on-par with Zelda. PC has such a wide range of games, I don't think you can rate CS as no.1 on any account, especially seeing the popularity of other games (ie Blizzard's games - WC, SC, WoW) are damn big also.Anyhow:Best Online - CSBest Shooter - HaloMost Original - GTA (the original was damn unique)You basically chose a game from each category -_-

Zelda. Hands down, my favorite.

I just meant best games for each console. Yes GTA is out for xbox and PC but GTA seems to be known as Playstations number 1 game because it grosses twice as much with Ps2 then xbox does with GTA. Zelda the ocarina of time can be considered the best story of all time. So it crushes a fat plumber with a mustache. Yes it seems that they can be categorized like that as you showed before, but it can also be shown as the best games for each console.I never said flagship.

I just meant best games for each console. Yes GTA is out for xbox and PC but GTA seems to be known as Playstations number 1 game because it grosses twice as much with Ps2 then xbox does with GTA. Zelda the ocarina of time can be considered the best story of all time. So it crushes a fat plumber with a mustache.

Sorry, don't mean to be hostile or anything, but I suppose you're talking about sales, rather than "best games", in which case it may have been better to say "Which of the highest grossing games for each console do you consider to be the best?" - and if you're not talking about sales, and not talking about console specific games, then... well I don't know.

Zelda has the best story? I imagined it had the best gameplay in terms of the freedom and innovation. I haven't had the most experience with an N64 though, so I probably wouldn't know.

Sorry, don't mean to be hostile or anything, but I suppose you're talking about sales, rather than "best games", in which case it may have been better to say "Which of the highest grossing games for each console do you consider to be the best?" - and if you're not talking about sales, and not talking about console specific games, then... well I don't know.

Zelda has the best story? I imagined it had the best gameplay in terms of the freedom and innovation. I haven't had the most experience with an N64 though, so I probably wouldn't know.

174308[/snapback]

OK....Zelda the Ocarina of Time without a doubt was the best game Nintendo Had. Counterstrike was the best PC game. GTA is the best on PS2 and might be the best of all time. Halo is the best XBox game.

There!

Notice from snlildude87:
Fixed BBCode & merged posts