xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Florisjuh

Strange Hopping Of Hosting Credits?

My hosting credits are doing a bit strange lately, a minute ago I had -4 points (while I had positive points before) and after 1 small post it was back to 1.45 :\Has anyone else seen this strange hopping of hosting credits?

Mine usually jump the highest when I'm in the negative points (I've only gone down to about -4). I think that they go up quicker for everyone when you are in the negatives, but I could be wrong. Anyway, that's happened to me everytime that I go in the negatives.

Oh.so good thing??i just posted 5 post then i think i just got 1 points..i don't know if it's because my warn level is 40%i think,however,my warn level should be lower:)

hey guys,thank you thank you, thank god, thank jesus. i have 1 day of hosting credits now, i had -4.85 before. thank you. i will try to bring it up to 10 days so i can keep my service, thanks thanks.btw: my site too cool to forget and trash.watsup,jman,jerry

i had that problem when i first signed up for my hostign account but now i keep my credits way above 40 becasue thats a safe amount of tiem for me!! but yeha i ahev had that problem but it seems not to have returned touch wood it wont but well see, see you guys later, thanks fior thsi little informational post

I haven't been having any problems at all. What was the amount of hosting credits you had before you hit -4? Or atleast thought you had? Yes when you are in the negative number of credits they go up easier becaue Trap wants you to get back to your hosting as soon as you can.

...when I make a really small post they skip back up to around 1. I have yet to think of any reason for this.

See the above reply by Plenoptic

Yes when you are in the negative number of credits they go up easier becaue Trap wants you to get back to your hosting as soon as you can.

The hosting credit system is generous when you are at lower credit number. However as you gain in level and hosting credits, it gets harder and harder--this encourages a poster to post lengthier contribution.

Usually when mine hit zero they go straight to -4

As far as your credit going from zero to -4 in matter of short time (I'm assuming less than actual 4 days' worth) that is not possible. However, anything is open to an inspection. OpaQue will be notified with this issue. :rolleyes: