xisto Community
Johnny

Optimus Prime Sig Inspired by Adamrosso

yeah i can see that johnny, text is way to pixelated, nice motion blur you have going too.

Text isnt pixelated, but it's not a good choice either. Looks like more time was wasted on the render than the background.

If you guys are saying the main text is too pixellated -- it's on hard grunge. It's not pixellated, it's -blended-. And if you're talking about the pixel text -- well, that's just stupid.Froze -- There's red white and blue. X.x@Everyone and they momma 'n 'em. -- Thanks foo.

Text isnt pixelated, but it's not a good choice either. Looks like more time was wasted on the render than the background.

173341[/snapback]

Ditto on what truefusion said about the background. Background looks really plain in my opinion.

Your name is a little plain. The pixel text could have been a better pixel font too. You could have added a very low opacity glow to the render, and the background is VERY plain. You have done better before.

You could have added a very low opacity glow to the render

173390[/snapback]

Glows are bad, plain and simple.

Anyway, what's wrong with the bg? Every time I do hard grunge I get shot down. *vreeeeeeeeer sploosh*