xisto Community
wassie

When To Kiss This Girl...?

Oke here is what happening:There is this girl i met at the beginning of my vacation on this party. We both really liked eachother, and the next day i was invited for another party were she would also be, on that party we both looked at the stars and stuff and talked about a lot of stuff. The next day on msn she asked me why we didn't kiss, and i gave as anwser that there were all kinds of people there pushing me to kiss you and then it could appeer that i kiss you because of them. This means she really would like to kiss me.But then we both went on vacation, but we both didn't have a vacation-relationship. So when we both were back we talked on msn allot. And its just as far that se said that i ow here a massage and kisses everywhere -_-.The lucky thing is that i have a vacation-job in the same city were she lives. And i told her i would come by some times, and she loved it -_-.Then she asked me if i go out saturday, and i told here i donno so i asked some more friends of mine and now i'm going to the city with my friends, and that girl would also be there. And i'm plannin to kiss her there, but i dont know when... :lol: I allready know where i can find here (the same place i always go with my friends), so when i come in she will deffently be there, so should i just go up to here and say hi and just kiss her? or should i do later on the eve? And what about my friends would they feel that i left them if i go to this girl?

OH...facing it??the story i have read all ...and why you would kiss her??why??just because she is a girl?no no no plz..don't do that stupid my friends..if you will you just stand the risk of it..and what the post mean,or the purpose let us know that affair?

is it mandatory that you kiss her?? sounds like your friends are pushing you to kiss her or are you in some way desperate for a kiss. You could wait later on. There's really no rush. You have plenty of time in your life to do that. Sounds like you really like her. Congratulations. I hope you and her the best.

You and you girl look at the stars and YOU NOT KISS HEIR -_- no way ... ok now for real.What was with your's guys. The first kiss is most biutyfull thing what can happend to mean. REALY. But only in perfect time. If someone take drugs, drink mountain of bear or stronger things then can say is not right, becose for him is not. The first Kiss is only beginning and i'm not say about sex i say about friendship becose if someone think: "love is evrything" then he is a GIRL -_- So if you not think about heir: "This is only stupid girl" then:I suggest take you girl to a walk after party. Wait a some time, talk complement. AND, when you think is right, perfect, ideal time. Stand in place and slooooooowly kiss heir. If you make fast kiss you scraw up this :P.And for end: 1. if she wanna sell you computer, lost heir :P2. if she don't wanna play with you on your own computer, lost heir :o3. if she delete you best game becose you don't give heir enought time, kiss heir and install your game again :lol:--------------------Practice is when evrything work but no one know why.Theory is when work nothing but evry one know why.Programmers join Practice with Theory - nothing work and no one know why :P

Follow you heart -_- In my experiences "girl" is the most complex creature ever created. Sometimes she can be diffrent 180 degree than usual.Okay, before you kiss her, think this following thing:- Do you really love her? for me making a girl heart hurt is the most sinful thing, and I will never do it. If you just kiss her and leave her, it's just like you just playing with her heart.- or the most ironic thing, did she REALLY love you? or just playing with your heart!? I've seen many, this kind of girl. Just beware... -_- anyway, good luck with the girl! :lol:

Follow you heart  -_-

In my experiences "girl" is the most complex creature ever created. Sometimes she can be diffrent 180 degree than usual.

Okay, before you kiss her, think this following thing:

- Do you really love her? for me making a girl heart hurt is the most sinful thing, and I will never do it. If you just kiss her and leave her, it's just like you just playing with her heart.

- or the most ironic thing, did she REALLY love you? or just playing with your heart!? I've seen many, this kind of girl. Just beware...  -_-

anyway, good luck with the girl!  :lol:

173288[/snapback]

Unlike us guys, Beer, TV Food, simple

oke why i didn't kiss her is because i only knowed her for about 1 day... and dont you think that is overrushing?hmmm, but you suggest that i just take a walk with her? hehe, maybe i should do a sexy dance with her and the kiss her -_-(funny tho when i'm writing this topic the song "Every day i love you more" comes on... )

Wassie, I think your right when you said you only knew her for one day. No need to rush things, and it seems that if she is in a hurry then I think there may be some problems down the road. If she's trying to rush your love, I don't know, maybe she's desperate. I surely hope thats not the truth, but how well do you know her right now? A kiss to me signifies a relationship, if you still don't know her that well then hold off the kissing. If you got a good idea as to the person she is, her likes/dislikes, dreams and such, then go for it when the moment is right, and that moment will come, and you will know when it comes...

oke, i will kiss her when the moment is right. Else i wont.

173392[/snapback]

Wise decision! :o

I think you shouldn't worry about the kissing thing because it will happen when you both feel comfortable.

I remember I wasn't so earger to kiss for the first time mainly because I didn't know what to do. So, I avoid it as much as I could but the day came when I was comfortable enough to give it a try and it was sooooooooooooooooooooo good! -_- We spent hours kissing each other. -_-

Well, but that was my first kiss. I guess she knows how to kiss. :P

I hope everything works out well for you. I think you fell in love and that's great!!! :lol:

is it mandatory that you kiss her?? sounds like your friends are pushing you to kiss her or are you in some way desperate for a kiss. You could wait later on. There's really no rush. You have plenty of time in your life to do that.

173207[/snapback]

Ditto. You don't have to kiss her just yet.

(Whole thing sounds fruity to me. -_-)

oke, i didn't kiss her...but i dont think she really liked it that i didn't kiss her. Because she was giving hints like allot. anyway, i'm planning to call her now... but i dont quiet know what to tell her then.. i had something in mind like " i didn't kiss you because to many people were standing around and pushing us to kiss eachother" or maybe like "i didn't think it it was the right time, i just want a good start with you and kiss you when i'm alone with you" or something like that, but do you guys got any suggestions?