xisto Community
MystiK1337

Man Dies After 50 Hours Of Gaming. wow...

Wow that is amazing! I like playing video games and surfing the web alot but I am not that dedicated -_- ! I honestly think that the media is trying to keep people from playing video games as much for a reason I do not know.

That is definitely an odd story, and wow, what was wrong with that man? I like to play games, but geez, after a certain amount of time I just have to do something else, I guess he had some over attachment problems...too bad for that guy wow it's sad.But in a way, isn't it a little humorus if you heard..."Today a 28 year old died after complications from playing video games"

Wow that is amazing! I like playing video games and surfing the web alot but I am not that dedicated  -_- ! I honestly think that the media is trying to keep people from playing video games as much for a reason I do not know.

173132[/snapback]

To much games is bad, online gaming is not really bad somhow but just always remember to put things in moderations always to become healthy.

Vitamins are good, but taking too much vitamins is not good right? So moderations is important. 50 hours of gaming is too much even 24 hours surfing put your self in a risk. If you want to become a game master or master of anything, you must rest, eat and sleep, too much pratice will put cause you to be six feet under the ground...:lol:

Lee had recently quit his job to spend more time playing games, the daily JoongAng Ilbo reported after interviewing former work colleagues and staff at the Internet cafe.

-_-

Now, this is pretty much sick!

Anyway, I doubt that an ordinary man can be killed by playing a game for 50 hours with small naps (in many wars, people were in a much more stressful situation!), his heart was probably very weak in the first place, however, if he didn't eat anything at all during that period, maybe that was the cause of so much exhaustion, and eventually - death! I really don't understand how his hand weren't shaking? Did he even notice what's happening to him? (When I don't eat anything for a few hours when I get out of bed, my hands start shaking due to the lack of sugar in my body...)

Whatever the cause of this death was, nothing can encourage me to strap myself to a chair for 50 hours to play computer games! Even though I sometimes overdo it, I can realise that enough is enough!

omg i can't believe that can actually happen... i mean like bureX said he must been really sick, i mean didn't he ate? didn't he go to the bathroom? poor guy i love to play videogames but i'm definetely not have a trauma with them O_OU the maximun i've played it's like 8 hours (i mean that's way too much for me) and i can't imagine what could these guy can be imaging by quitting his job >< i heard that asian tend to get obssesed easily...

I just dont seem to understand how someone can do anything for so long... I mean something involuntary action (unlike breathing and heartbeat)...either u need a break or sleep or u wud get bored....but thats my idea... the news does prove otherwise...Anything out of control is disastrous...Cheers.

wow, thats quite along time. @__@i usually go down when i reach 12 or so hours of playing, but 50?!~thats too much for me @_@i guess some people do that to escape somthing in the real world, thats what i think~unless he is with some sort of sickness~

WOW, never tought that anybody tough enough to play for that long time. :lol: Even when I extremely bored and have nothing to do, the longest play time I ever reached is about 12-13 hour, after that my eyes start blinking and tired. After that I overslept for about 13 hour or so equal the time that I spent on the game. -_-Anyway, the man that died is Korean, I didn't shock he's korean. Korean people spent much time on game, especially the girl, according to a survey korean woman that play game is higher than the boy. unlike another country where boy usually more interested to game than girl. -_-

bah must of hada seizure from the bright lights thats about it, i can last that long with snacking and eatting and potty breaks -_-

Thats crazy. He must have been insane. I mean no sane person would spend that much time in front of a computer. And I thought I played a lot. The most I've played is about 14 to 15 hours. I go from about 6 or 7 in the morning to 8 to 10 at night. But I dont sit down and play games. I work with my clan, I play games, I chat. And I do get off in that period once inawhile to go eat or something. But 50 hours of just playing? Thats just plain crazy.

lol well when u think about it its not that crazy he must of been tryin rly hard to finish that game while workin and must of gotten cought then got yelled at so he quit so he could play and finish it. that might of happend because you don't just quit your job to play a game

Well actually I think it is ******. I think the guy died from a whole bunch of causes and he just happened to be playing games. But it is crazy to think of someone playing games for 50 hours!!! I usually play 14-15 hours if im really tring to get some work done. Also I once spent 24 hours working on a game with my friend because I stayed the night 2 days in row and we were coding the entire time. But then I slept for like 19 hours or so after thet cuz I was so tired. But I agree with Saint_Michael he proly died from the lights in teh game.

Now I will finish my reply with a pic of me being cool and playing vids for 50 hours. -_-

Edited by WassieDont use so much vulgar in your post!

Edited by wassie (see edit history)