xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chief91

Metal Gear Solid

My favorite metal gear solid is metal gear solid 3 snake eater because of all the different things u can do in it and the camoflage thing is cool to i also like the stamina meter cuz it forces u two eat the animals and stuff but i also like the other metal gear solids and cant wait for the fourth one two come out

oh my god , metal gear My brother loves metal gear . every day tell me stroy of metal gear .i buy metal gear 2 on pc but i can not run it :P Its very fun , 5 CD , afther install screen is black -_- But i see metal gear 2 in PS , for 3-2 years agoIts really fun , my brother for play metal gear what to buy PS2 -_- I think its game power :lol:

yes i agree, the better metal gear is the mgs3 snake eater, this game are fantastic in the gameplay and the story is more interesant than metal gear solid 2.in november we could get another metal gear solid 3, mgs3 subsistence, this game is more long and have a multiplayer online game, its gonna rock.

i have alot of thing to say about metal gear .i love metal gear and you can ask about metal gear from memy favorite game is metal gear. the story is very strong and the graphic is very nice too . all the versions of metal gear were very nice and we hope metal gear solid 4 is also a good one.we can find the great characters and my favorite characters are:1- Shalashaska( Revolver_ocelot) : specilalist in interegation and a formidable in gun fighter. i love this character and i like this character more than the others . he is a gun fanatic . may he works with patriots but patriots died 100 years ago . he's fought wars in afghanistan , mozambek , eriteria and chad. he was knoen and feares as Shalashaska.2 - Liquid snake : fox hound squad leader , we only wanted to get his revenge and he hated solid because solid took his chance to revenge from big boss .3 - Solidus snake: he was president but patriots didn't allow him to do his best .he was a great warrior .4 - Solid Snake : favorite child.5 - The Sorrow : he was ocelot's father and he can comunicate with the dead people and i think thats the reason that ocelot could communicate with liquid. 6 - Psycho Mantis : he has true power and he could read people's mind like an open book .7 - Vamp : he is romanian and we can see him in metal gear so lid 4 too because he didn't die in metal gear solid 2 and he is alive now.8 - Big boss: it is a guestion that how kojima find a way to include big boss in metal gear solid 4 too .metal gear has strong story and i thing splinter cell can not resist in competition with metal gear .metal gear has good graphics too and it has too much movements and equipments .i think metal gear solid 3 :subsistence will be better than snake eatermetal gear solid 4 will be the best game in ps3 kojima has always brilliant ideas and opinions .i think metal gear solid 2 is the best version in the games.i love metal gear and every time i go to the gamespot and get the pictures of metal gear and in google i search for metal gear and i get some other information about metal gear and i get some other pictures .i love Shalashaska because i think we can not find the character in all games in the world .i wish the film of metal gear comes out soon because i want to know who plays the role of Shalashaska.we ca not find a character like Shalashaska.in any game that ask a name for playing i type Revolver_ocelot or Shalashaska and in game nets i also type Shalashaska for my name .metal gear has great story and with the best graphic make this game one the best game in the worldwithout any doubt i can say that metal gear is the best game in action games .how can we resist playing it ?but in the end of the metal gear solid 2 i didn't understand where did ocelot go?Did he go to the patriots to destroy them but ithing thats not the reason i think liquid wanted to destroy patriots and thats the reason that he got metal gear ray.thats another question that where did arsenal gear go ?and what will raiden do in metal gear solid 4 because we can play with snake .and all that..thanks.....

well if your going to play metal gear its goog to start at the beginning to get a good understanding of the story metal gerar solid 3 basically tells the story of how boss decided to turn traitor and thus his clones where born.but i have to say metal gear for the nintendo is the better one due to how harder it is to stay alive in the game then it is in the MGS series, but yeah i can't wait till 4 comes out for PS3 not going to get the MGS3 subsistence one cuz after i bought MGS2 Sub i was like that was a waste of money.and i havn't heard to much about the movie just rumors basically thats its going to happen and all that good stuff thats about it.

have anyone played the metal gears of MSX, the story of this games were before than metal gear solid of psx, are old but pretty good and the difilcut is a match for any player experienced in MGS, i beat the two and i feel very happy.In the next metal gear solid 3 konami goona include this metal gears of msx with more elaborated story.Dont miss this gamesand... i will open my page of metal gear in spanish, if someone want to enter is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ the opening day is september 16

Can anyone tell me if the PC version of the game will run pretty smooth on my computer AMD 2000+, 512Mb, MSI GeForce 4 Ti4200 128Mb 8X. By saying running well I mean 30+ FPS on decent quality approximately medium or around it. Besides I actually managed to beat half-life 2 and almost Doom 3 on that PC so you can't also just underestimate it at all.