xisto Community
navigate

Which Gta Game Is The Best?

which three games?

Gta vice city?

all bad.

My computer not so high hardware to install it.i always found myself faint of the graphic or screen.

172803[/snapback]

hey man,

dude i love all of tem but i thnk GTA 3 is teh best GTA VC seems too short! DAMN!

oh well. TOM SIZEMORE is in GTA VC, he is a trobled actor now, but he is really talented, too bad.

yo jamn

jerry

Notice from KuBi:
Fixed
tags.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

You know, there's more than three Grand Theft Auto Games. There's Grand Theft Auto one, two, London 1969, III, Advance, Vice City, and San Andreas, not to mention all the ports and box sets. On topic, although I've only played GTA III and Vice City, I'm moderately confident that Vice City is probably the best. You really can't beat the 1980's parody it has.

I think the best is GTA: San Andreas. Why?Because it's more interesting than other two parts of the game (Vice City and GTA III)...GTA III is interesting, too but it's kinda dark... Vice city is also cool, but you don't have a lot of possibilities, as you have on San Andreas. San Andreas graphics are ideal, too. -_-

Grand theft auto: Vice city is definately the best game I ever played in GTA series and I am saying this after playing most of them thoroughly for weeks and sometimes months. The 1980 parody is also exemplary and hard to beat. The soundtracks and the witty and sometimes subtle radio stations are awesome not to mention the possibility of adding your own mp3 files to create your own radio stations.The characters have also been developed out of good sense and most of them are convincing in their own funny way.

san andreas for me...my computer was able to run it, but quite sluggish..well, i just reduced some graphics settings and worked *almost fine :)why? because that "from da hood" :P feel you get when playing is extraordinary...also, the feeling that you belong to some gang, and you are at war with others--that`s also very nice.. however, I didn't play it anymore because I blocked at those flight learning lessons...just couldn`t pass that mission :P..however, very good game...just play it B)

I would presonally say vice city. Don't get me wrong i like allthe GTA games. But i thought three was very good and kept you hooked to it all the time. It was also very tricky like it isnt one of those games you beat very quickly. The story in it to was very good. I also thought san andreas was preety good. I liked the new features they added like that you could eat and do weight lifting and a lot of other little things. It was also a very good game. But i think i would have liked san andreas better if they kept the same sotry going and kept all the same characters.

I played all the grand Theft Auto games, and in my opinion GTA San Andreas Rocked the most!! The graphics and gameplay were excellent and I really enjoyed it!! :)

I would have to say that Vice City made the most progress from the game before it but San Andreas was much bigger... I would have to say I liked San Andreas better but vice city and san andreas are basically the same game so its close

I haven't played much of the more recent ones, but I do really like Grand theft auto 2, mainly as it is a top down shooter, and I have urges to go and play platform or top down shooters or drivers every now and again. It doesn't help that my computer isn't powerful enough to run the more recent games.

I play half the GTA games. GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas. In someways, i liked all 3 games in some situation but i had to go with San Andreas. Free roam more area than Vice city and III. Able to do things more than any other series and the gameplay seems to be more fun than others.