xisto Community
DjLuki

My New Template made it in photoshop

ok here is the same template.. but im tryin to figure out which one would work better and maybe if you can tell me what colors to use... if these are not good.. anyways.. cehck both of them, tell me which one is better or you like and how i can improve it. thanks..linsk below..

Template 1
Template 2

ok here is the same template.. but im tryin to figure out which one would work better and maybe if you can tell me what colors to use... if these are not good.. anyways.. cehck both of them, tell me which one is better or you like and how i can improve it. thanks..linsk below..

Template 1

Template 2

172741[/snapback]

gah im confused, i dont get it those 2 links are the exact same links, am i seeing somethgin wrong here?

Pixel fonts aren't supposed to be so huge...they're usually only 8-10 pt. font. And I'm not sure, but it looks like they have anti-aliasing on...which is good for regular fonts, but makes pixel fonts blurry.

can not connected your img...you can just send it to xs.toor how good you make so you must protect it with jgp?faint.^_%

Notice from Johnny:
What in the world are you talking about?

hmm.. i don't know really what's wrong, but i just don't like the templates. i prefer tech design templates and soft colors to "retro" design. sorry.but anyways, on yuor place i would correct:-softer colors-borders: i would do them "in one piece", not as many lines.. hope you get what i'm saying..-header: don't know, it doesn't go well with the template