xisto Community
cragllo

The Sims 2!

the sims2 is a great game but it need a fast machine...

well i have about a 256 mb of ram and it is the only game i have installed but

still... when you play it, it soo frustrating

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably it needs the latest DirectX from Microsoft or a the latest drivers of the video card. :D

i like it, because its so real (and sexy yo!). Its much better than the first. Do somebody gonna buy it? I have buyed it.And if u have a slow comp its gonna take a looooooong time to install it.

I am playing this game on a P4 2.4 (512MB RAM) machine. It takes ~3GB of harddisk storage! Anyway, it runs quite smoothly. I don't like the censorship thing in the game so I applied the no censorship patch. Despite the stunning features, I think the game is too complicated and too girlish for me.

Soon you'll get bored playing this game with lots of trap...I'd suggest you to play other games instead.I've played both 1 and 2 and soon get bored...And the expensions are just like traps!I've never seen a game with so much expensions!

I've never played The Sims neither have I seen it being played, is it really good?Because I used to play The Sims (1) and I used to like it at the beginning but when it started to release some expansions I just couldn't play it anymore... it became boring... have you guys felt the same thing? And I can't install The Sims 2 because I'm not sure if it's going to run on my computer... it's a AMD Duron 750mhz with 512mb Ram, a ATI Radeon 7200 and a Soundblaster Live!... Do you guys have an idea if it's going to run or not?

Same my laptop is too rubbish even though it's brand new! Well, i guess it's a laptop, not a pc, so the graphic card is not good enough. ( that's where i think the problem lies anyway). My girlfriend is rather disappionted as she really wanted to design a house with me. (I'm sure if we happened to play, we would have had a lot of arguments.)

I like the sims I have most of the 1st sims games expansition packs. I also have the sims 2. I reqoment the sims 2 for anyone which has played any past game of the sims. I belive the other sims games (Urbz and Bust'n out) are not ture sims games and are made to get money from the fans.As for the sims 2 it is expreamly fun and the game will last for ages but might get boring for some poeple.Maxis is allready at work on an expantion pack for the sims 2 which has been in development since the time of sims 2 comming out.

I just got the Sims 2. Its great! You can see the woman holding the child..More features for furniture. The telephone really sounds like a real one :angry: You can watch your kids grow up - That's just freaky weird. The creators of Sims really outdone themself. Now I'm saving to by the Sims in college now.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to reply to threads as old as this? But anyway it wasn't locked so... Pardon me if I broke a rule or something...

Anyway, Ive started to update my sims site again, it now has some sims 2 downlosds aswel, chack it out, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hope you like it, Please tell people about it, I need to get some publicity you see...

38939[/snapback]

cragllo do you want to affliate? PM me. :)

I was wondering if anyone know a site where we can download new objects for the Sims 2

26523[/snapback]

It is, actually, possible to make your own objects now. I'm not sure if the program is still in a closed beta testing stage but I think it should be open by now. You can get it here at this site which is my favourite site of all time - Mod The Sims 2.

This is the place where you get the programs and packages to help you make your own custom objects, and skin meshes. There's also a regeneration booth but it's in the form of a painting.

But a word of warning: BE SURE TO READ THE INFO posts in the forum first!

Or you might find yourself having to sit through an hour-long reinstallation process, and worse, you might have unknowingly spread corrupted files on the Sims2 Exchange so please be very sure you know what you're doing :)

What is your site? I only affiliate with sim related sites.and MTS2 is the best site ever!the program to use is SimPE, BUT a new program called datGen is paking its nose in :blink:

My sims 2 site is located at sims2.tatatee.comHave a look and comments are welcome :blink:As for object making, I only do recolours because I don't trust myself to do any more than that. I do mainly clothes though I have a few object sets that are waiting for school hols to come round so I can run the game and take screenshots. I don't trust myself to run the game during the semester I might get carried away. Grin.