xisto Community
cragllo

The Sims 2!

I was wondering if anyone know a site where we can download new objects for the Sims 2...

As far as I know, people haven't made any good furniture for TS2, cause of the 3d thing, but I know some peole working on new couches, tables and chairs! So WHOO HOO

And specifically, I am looking for a Regeneration Booth (like those in Sims 1) where you can fill up all your energy, bladder, etc gauges

Actually there already is a regenaration booth in TS2, but you have to get 14,000 apriration points to get it. I have it, and it rock, though sometimes it goes wrong and reduces all the skills rather than raise them.

I heard the sims 2 is the best graffics on net next to half life2 and ive play every one of the sims i got 2 sims on ps2 there called the sims and the sims bustin out (whitch my bros got :)) but other than that i have the sims ,the sims vacation,the sims makin magic, the sims unleashed,the sims livin larg, the sims hot date,the sims delux and i want the sims 2 i heard its the best

i think sims is great b4....but then after seeing those sims expansions...i've stopped thinking about buying any of them...they are just too many expansion...and each of them cost a lot..but if u dun buy the expansion packs...yr sims will become boring and more boring...looking at yr sim running across the house...and waiting for him to wake up ...etc...without the expansion pack...yr sims will be back to real life..no money no life... u pay more...yr sims will become everyday excitiment....without paying... u will start to think of a way to kill yr sim...eg...make a swimming-pool and ask him to go out...then delete the stair...watch him tired to dead....then u can feel like "oh finially something new happen....my sim is dead...lets make a new one..." omg i have enough of this game... sims 2 is just another trap to make everyone poor feel more poor...and those ppl who have enough money to buy all expansion to show off how exciting their simis is.... " oh did u try the new expansion? it was out yesterday ...and i got it today ...it is amazing... i got a magic ball for my sim...and can review the future..." =.= omg...i hope i can see yr future .....sorry to those ppl who actually like this game...or u r the one who bought all the expansions... i dun mean to depress u or make u angry ...this is just my personal feeling to this game....since i bought the 4th expansions pack....

Does anyone have trouble with how much room it takes? My friend has sims 2 and she says it is impossibly slow...Oh and btw, teob i agree somewhat with you, i also find it annoying when you buy 3 expansion packs seperately, then they come out with a great deal called deluxe with all three of them, AFTER you went out and bought them all at different (expensive) times!! grr

I say that The Sims 2 has an improvement in gameplay and graphics from the first one...typical...but nothing much has changed....it is worth buying if you have not played the first one but not worth buying if you have played the first one nad you get bored pretty easily.

Good choice...or rather than buying it, you can borrow the CD from your friend and try it...but don't buy it!!! My friend played it for 6 hours and he has achieved a son and top level jobs....

the sims2 is a great game but it need a fast machine...well i have about a 256 mb of ram and it is the only game i have installed butstill... when you play it, it soo frustrating