xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PortraitofkarmaX

Hello.

I'm Danielle. I just found this forum today and decided to go ahead and join. I am a recovered Message Board junkie but I might not be as recovered as I once thought I was. I have never been on a forum like this though so I hope everything goes well.

Hello, and welcome to the Trap 17 community! There are lots of topics and threads to suit your interest, so you'll have no problem building up the hosting credits to get your hosting. As well, the peopl here are very friendly and supportive. If you have a problem, fell free to contact any of the mods/admins. See you on the boards!

i have not said hellow to newbie for ages...hey,PortraitofkarmaX.welcome to our community enjoy yourself here.keep active if you'd like to chat with members in Xisto -_-

Hi PortraitofkarmaX ,
Welcome to Xisto forums. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. What's a

recovered Message Board junkie

anyway ? And how do you know that your "recovered" ? -_- Just kidding. :P-_- Anyway... there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.
Enjoy your stay & make new friends !!! :lol:
RGPHNX

Welcome to Xisto, PortraitofkarmaX!I really hope that you enjoy your stay with us as much as we are. Good luck on your website and don't forget to regularly post on the fourms, as they give you the ability to keep your free hosting remain active. Good luck and I hope that we get to meet again on the forums in the near future!