xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Google Earth really cool thing

alright, the best thing is that it's free. You can see some people's houses, like in nyc, but you can also see landmarks, big cities, landscapes, and it's all woven together really well. I always like google's stuff You can eaven see forgen countries, and it streams all this info off the net to save hard drive space. I would definately check this out if you are reading this.

Oh . my good I think google Earth is really nice and cool ideaDo you see moon.google.com ?Its really nice for me (i have not enough money to travel to the moon)

Google earth is cool, but it seems Manila's map is alittle outdated, it looks so different now @_@;i guess they should add a little more updtes to some of the maps

google earth,ive heard of it but never thought it would be something like this. tis really amazing. when i checked it i could allmost see my own house :P . Google is the best -_-

it is very good but the maps are too old. map of my hood is old 5 years. for 5 years. can you imagine how many diferents are now and 5years ago.they could do some updates. like a new maps and pics. but its ok!

Yea i got it, its awesom, if only it was a live feed that would be so cool.All the posibilities. :ph34r:

I tried google earth but it didn't seem to work for me, perhaps it was down... What is the differene between google earth and the satalite view of google maps? I love google maps... So easy...Does anyone know what they used to code that? :ph34r:

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

COOL. But I heard the French government is unhappy with google and wants the thing to be taken down, they say its a security threat, and that's quite true. I mean anyone can access google earth now and see any installation from any part of the world.My house was covered by clouds so it wasn't much use to me. But looking around was definitely fun and increasing exciting. I encourage everyone to go get one (though its a security threat)

wow, I don't like that. If it was a live feed it would be cool though. Like having a spy satilite for free! YAY!anyways, the reson why it's better then google maps is bcause it's a three-d view of the earth. You can see actual landmarks and buildings that "pop" off of the landscape. It's basically mapquest, google locals, and stuff like that for free and it's downlodable.

You forgot something! You can see people too! Not very sharp but its possible.. Not only that, if you go to the Carribean Sea, you might be able to find the cruise! Kinda cool! The coolest thing is that it has great graphics. Its not some cheap map.

Oh . my good

I think google Earth is really nice and cool idea

Do you see moon.google.com ?

Its really nice for me (i have not enough money to travel to the moon)

172726[/snapback]

try zooming all the way in on the moon =)

As for the French government... nevermind

If there is a private location that you think shouldnt be so easy to see then Google will make the area fuzzy so that it is difficult to see too much of anything. This prevents too much security issues...

But then again the last time the French tried to protect thier land the germans just walked right around (Allsaice Lorraine)...o my bad