xisto Community
pilgrim_of_mini-monkeys

My Upcoming Site... Please review

This is going to be a little different from other reviews / opinions on sites you have done before. As I am requesting a review on my site, as a screenshot.

Below is a whole slice of my site.

You can be brutal if you like.

Thanks,

--mik

Posted Image

wow ... who wants to be brutal seeing that kinda layout? maybe just some jealousy guys out there -_-Frankly ... your design is welly done and i could say that it is near perfect ... on the first impression ... the layout is nice neat and futuristic ... cool !By the way .. i think you have the potential to become a website layout designer .. trust me .. you are definately better than some of those people selling website layout out there !!Good job ! Keep it going on!

Wow cool! you're very talented -_- I wish I can make a site as good as you, I guess it take some time to make that site.Just a little curious, what applications do you use?

Wow. Great design you have for your website...and made with Fireworks, too! It must have taken you quite a while since you tried about every feature to get the effect you wanted. Anyway...excellent work! I'm really looking forward to seeing it online in the near future.

The layout is very well done. Looks really impressive. It would be great as a flash site :P . And as Blade said, be sure to tell us when the sites up so we can check it out...and whoever bashes this layout is insane -_-