xisto Community
soniku

Soniku Sigs my rushed sig XD

Hm...there's a bit too much focus on the text and not enough on the render, but otherwise, nice job, just needs a border. Pretty nice, I s'pose.Oh, it is pretty big though.

i think the same as Johnny, i think the text does take to much of the focus. i like the render coulours with the background tho.maybe an idea for the tekst is to move it up a little, and rotate it about 15% and then make give it a bit of a ghosty look, and let it hallf in the background.

Background is kinda plain, render is fine and the text is sexy, but the fact its borderless makes it just seem TO plain, and yeah as Johnny said it seems like you didn't put enough effort into the render.7/10(yes, I always rate sigs when I comment, sue me).

The render should be more opaque that way the text wont over-power it.

Hmm, the size that you have now is more like a banner. Use a smaller width. The height is okay now, but I'd kill 19 pixels off. -_- Seriously though, if you have a smaller width, you can put more focus on the render and not so much on the text.

well i would say more but i can't so just read the tips that were previously posted.