xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
holyium

CS is boring

cs is the most boring game ever it was cool when it came out in 98 then throughout time it has developed but everyday its the same guns on the same map against the same people. wat the point in playing a lame game with people that u hav gotten to know over the last two years? waste of time!!! something new should be the next new crazed throughout the world that enables everybody to play :)

there are loadsa games its your own prob if ur restricting urself to cs get call of duty or halo for pc multiplayer is awesome on both and also on Rome total war there are more games than jus cs, OPEN YOUR EYES :)

I've been playing MoHAA for 3 years on the same maps with teh same people and i havnt thought it was boring, its great fun espically when all the regulars know each other..... I give it 10/10 for the enjoyment :)

Well, i'd have to say if your not too good at Counter Strike then of course it's going to be boring, .. lol. But, if you are looking for a great online game to play, i suggest Diablo II: LoD. It has not so bad graphics, and you get addicted right away. CS, though, is good if your pro, heh. :rolleyes: latezz

Noobs find counter strike boring practice and meet people on it and ull become addicted and wont want to stop playing it(believe me it took me 5 months to get off counter strike) but yah dont OVER play it

If you find CS boring, go for Quake 3 Arena! I would consider it to be, still, the best ever online FPS created.And I agree too, was never a big fan of CS, can't stand it actually... :rolleyes:

You guys are sick! I play it for more then 3 years now, and i still like it alot! Even more then before. Now i'm becoming better, being asked for clans, playing matches etc. etc. etc. The advantage of CS is that it NEVER is the same!! It's ALWAYS different!! I'm sure i'll be playing it much longer...CS Source is released btw, so now you got something new(er). I'm playing that one too. Play CS 1.6 more though...

lol ... pros dun think cs is boring .. only those who dies always will feel that the game is boring .. playing the same map with the same ppl wont be that boring ... it's fun man .. when they r ur frens ..

anyway ... if u wan to play some no-need-to-use-brain online game .. try this
http://gunbound.softnyx.net/default.aspx

this free online game is very popular in asia country but i dun think in western ..
it's fun to play but hard to master .. u'll no it ..

I love CS. :) I started playing in 1.5, and it was all good, just got to find n00b servers. Once you get good, you can actually humiliate trash talkiers into leaving. They say theyre soooooo good and 1337, and you just own them. They leave. Its hilarious...

If you where a noob you would find it boring..... cause the people who play it 24/7 are really good on it and they aways kill me just like this game i got called wolfinstine i played it and i kept losing and losing and finlly i said im gonna stop playin. then a friend helped me out on playin so im playin agin.