xisto Community
mianlien72

Layout Too Bright? X_x New weird layout... comments? =]

Messing around in Photoshop CS a lil bit, and after 6 hours this thing got created. At first the theme was pink and white... very light. But then after the butterfly was added and edited to make IT look good... the colors totally threw off the pink&white theme. It turned out to be orange/red/black.. dark and bright, and so i edited the whole thing to match those three colors.Anyone think it's too messy or bright? Suggestions? Cuz I'm not REALLY happy with it. LINK: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ooh... nice! I like it. I think it's very striking, and catches the eye well with the bright colours. And yes, it does work well with the colours in the butterfly.And I do like the film effect on the side, but the images feel someone disjointed to me, like they are a part of it, but not quite. I'm not sure if I'm explaining well, but still, it's an interesting layout and I like where it's going. The 'White Tea' text is very good too!

Ooh... nice! I like it. I think it's very striking, and catches the eye well with the bright colours. And yes, it does work well with the colours in the butterfly.

And I do like the film effect on the side, but the images feel someone disjointed to me, like they are a part of it, but not quite. I'm not sure if I'm explaining well, but still, it's an interesting layout and I like where it's going. The 'White Tea' text is very good too!

172473[/snapback]

AW SNAPZ! Midnight, I thought you died or something. <3

Anerways, the layout looks very nice. There may be a bit too much of that bright orangey color, maybe try a more "pastel" orange, but other than that, it's great.

AW SNAPZ! Midnight, I thought you died or something. <3

172479[/snapback]

Nope, didn't die... just the crazy people in the white jackets took my laptop away from me! So I'm on a limited computer time lately... had lots of it today though -_-

In all honesty, I had to return my laptop to the school for three weeks, so they could reimage it, and load in the programs I'll be needing for next year. I still have another 8 days to go until I get it back.

As for the layout, I just noticed the Japanese characters in there. A neat effect, very sneaky!

Nope, didn't die... just the crazy people in the white jackets took my laptop away from me! So I'm on a limited computer time lately... had lots of it today though :P

In all honesty, I had to return my laptop to the school for three weeks, so they could reimage it, and load in the programs I'll be needing for next year. I still have another 8 days to go until I get it back.

As for the layout, I just noticed the Japanese characters in there. A neat effect, very sneaky!

172482[/snapback]

Aw...that sucks. Guess we won't be seeing you too much for another week or so, huh? DESTROYZ0RZ!

I didn't notice the Japanese in there either...nice touch. -_-

The japanese characters were some random brushes i digged from my brush files... i didn't even knew it was there.

And I do like the film effect on the side, but the images feel someone disjointed to me, like they are a part of it, but not quite. I'm not sure if I'm explaining well, but still, it's an interesting layout and I like where it's going. The 'White Tea' text is very good too!

I named it White Tea cuz I was drinking tea at the moment and on my computer desk is a Bath&Body Works fragrance that saids White Tea on it. The flowers in the back are not White Tea flowers, they're lilies. XD

The pics on the side are just some screenshots I got from the anime Loveless...I didn't know what to put into that space and so.... Nwayz, u guys are the only two so far who has PRO commented on it. Other ppl I showed it to (sumwer else) gave CONS. -_-

i cant see it.. it says

ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /pinx/screenshot.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

yep same here i cannot see it and i wanted to see it too, hopefully you will will fix it soon so we all can see it again.

This link still isn't working. That's a pity because the layout sounded really interesting and I'd love to see what you've done with it.