xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Florisjuh

Opera Problems Cache problems

I got a very irritating problem with my opera browser, it caches the Xisto forum, so it doesnt auto update. It keeps displaying the hosting credits I had when I first signed in, well... When I refresh the page it updates, but its very irritating to refresh every page I check here...

I've using Opera and i understood your situation, cos I had the same problem.Just press Ctrl + R to refresh the page. Opera takes the page from it's cache. Refreshing the page will help.

Oh yes I had that problem too.If you want it to load the page everytime, and not use the saved one, go here:Tools > PreferencesGo to History and and unceck cache document. Also you can uncheck Cache Images and Catch Other if you want to.

What! How come you all still use Opera. Caches helps and there are browsers that let you cache but still check for updates each time the page loads. My example is Mozilla Firefox. I love that browser.Does Opera has some features you all just will not let go? It can't be good enough to disable caches. On the other hand, maybe speed isn't your concern. For example, maybe you all have cable or dsl services. In that case, i understand.