xisto Community
frony

A Good Antispyware try it

I found a good antispyware that is very good check:

Spyware and adware invades your PC without your knowledge or permission!
CounterSpy detects, deletes and protects you against spyware. You arrived at this page because you want to get rid of malicious spyware and adware that invades your PC without your knowledge or permission. Why choose CounterSpy? According to PC World it has the best spyware database in the industry. That means it removes the most spyware!

CounterSpy is just $19.95 per machine, and that includes a one year subscription with updates, upgrades and technical support,
(real live humans from right here in the US at 888-688-8457). Best of all, it's the only antispyware that gets regular spyware threat database updates from three sources: Sunbelt's own Spyware Research Team, CounterSpy users like you that are a member of our ThreatNet Community, and from Microsoft's own spyware research group.
CounterSpy detects, deletes and protects!
What is Active Protection? Dozens of "checkpoints" that are monitored in real-time for attempts to install spyware. Think of the CounterSpy agents as your computer's personal bodyguards. CounterSpy's active agents look for certain software and system changes to your PC. A very high percentage will be blocked by CounterSpy, helping to reduce the chance your PC gets infected again! Apart from the PC World BEST BUY and World Class Awards, the World's largest PC Manufacturer has also decided for CounterSpy. Read this: "Dell has tested and recommends CounterSpy by Sunbelt Software. CounterSpy can identify third-party software that has been downloaded on your system and allows you to choose which applications you want to keep." You can get CounterSpy from Dell.

How Come Microsoft Updates Sunbelt's CounterSpy With Spyware Definitions?
Sunbelt is not "licensing the code from Microsoft". Microsoft acquired our anti-spyware business partner Giant Software. In short, Giant's original code was the start for both CounterSpy and Windows AntiSpyware but each has taken its own development path and Sunbelt and Microsoft each own their own code. Microsoft shares their spyware definitions with Sunbelt, but Sunbelt uses the threat information differently. Microsoft states on its website: "Anti-spyware solutions require definition updates-signatures of known spyware and other unwanted software-that are necessary to keep the solutions up-to-date. Because of a legal agreement between Sunbelt Software and Giant that preceded the Microsoft acquisition, Microsoft will provide spyware signature updates to Sunbelt through July 2007."

Unlike Microsoft, Sunbelt is TOUGH on Adware
In their Windows AntiSpyware beta, Microsoft does not detect and remove tracking cookies. Counterspy does. Worse, Microsoft has recently downgraded several adware products from "quarantine" to "ignore." A good example is the Claria GAIN, formerly knowns as Gator and one of the most hated adware companies around.
You might ask yourself: "Is Sunbelt also downgrading their adware threat definitions to "ignore" for Claria and other adware like Microsoft is doing?" The answer is NO, we ignore Microsoft's threat scoring values. We only use their threat data (like the file names, and locations where malware is found, etc.). We have not downgraded our Claria Gain recommendations and still have it set to be quarantined. If you run Microsoft AntiSpyware it detects the adware, but now presents "Recommended Action" of "Ignore" (!). You can draw your own conclusions...

what do you think?
http:///CounterSpy.cfm

I donnom I prefer to use Adawre SE professional, gets rid of adaware pretty well, and for spyware, I use i think its claled Spyware search and destroy, pretty popular program i think, adn it all works fine with me, and their both free unled sunbelt.

Ewido Security Suite is awsome too. Not sure of the URL, but you can get a 30 day free trial demo.It also helps to use a personal firewall onto your PC to stop adware, but one of the biggest preoblems is that a lot of programs incorporate adware and spyware into thier setup programs, so something like Ewido sorts them out before they end up on your PC.