xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

What Happened At Camp probably shoud stay at camp

how much time did you spend with her at camp?do you want a long distance relationship?Do you want the feeling that she might/could/is dating someone else near her?Would you date others if you had the chance? (given your not going to see your camp gf)

well long distance relationships are very hard, most deffenatly now your still rather young. if i were you i'll keep her just as a friend... or move to delaware -_-

Long distance relationships are pointless unless you have been with the person for a few months. If you just barely got to know her then it is pointless. There are millions of girls out there and I'm sure there is one in New York that might have some qualities she had. You should stay friends with her because it is always nice to have a distant friend. How can you like someone you hardly ever see? You can't really be with them, or see them face to face. Theres nothing like needing your boyfriend/girlfriend when something bad happens. If your in a long distance relationship the only thing you can do is comfort a person by talking to them over the phone or internet. I just think that camp relationships are fun while at camp but I suggest not dragging them home.

Ok well long distance relationships never work out and end up sucking. Trust me i have had a few actually since i had a girl friend who went away to college when i was in high school and i had one when i went to college so i am an expert. What happens is that no matter how frequently you talk, you end up having two separate lives instead of getting to share lots of time with each other. That makes it difficult cause people change and in the end, you do not know each other the way you used to. Good luck if you are going to try but i figured i just would warn you. Plus, im at school in delaware so ... jk i would never do that.

You'd really have to have a strong base before going further if you want the relationship to last, that's what i think. Without a strong base, that relationship won't go far.Like me, I didn't built a base strong enough yet before i moved on to the next level with my ex girlfriend, in the end, although we still had feelings for each other, we just knew that it wasn't going anywhere so we just ended it.But I'm considered lucky because right till now, we still reamin friends. :)