xisto Community
google-adsense

Who Actually Got Paid By Google ? Payments from Google

I dont think so. I think they have better things to do then giveaway money -_-. I don't trust sht like this :P

172270[/snapback]

i dont think that you are right over here...because the person is talking about google-adsense and if i am sure that google being such a great company will ever cheat with anyone and i am sure other companies who are using them as a source of income are not getting any money....its straight forward that companies are paying google when the users click on their links and google is giving a share of that to the its users who are applying their technology to show the content of their ads.

i dont think that you are right over here...because the person is talking about google-adsense and if i am sure that google being such a great company will ever cheat with anyone and i am sure other companies who are using them as a source of income are not getting any money....its straight forward that companies are paying google when the users click on their links and google is giving a share of that to the its users who are applying their technology to show the content of their ads.

172373[/snapback]

I'm not sure, because I'm not far enough to get paid yet... still slowly getting there, but I've heard lots of good and bad things about google, so I'm not really sure what to believe.

I do have my doubts some times though because it seems that google couldn't possibly pay so much for each click. I've gotten quite a bit per click on some, and barely anything on others, and I can't honestly see advertisers paying the amount per click that I'm seeing in my stats, but I'll just have to wait and see...

I'd love to hear from other people about what you've experianced or heard about this though...

I find it hard to believe that you actually get paid by google. I know some site's that claim to earn like 200 dollars a day  :P is google really paying them so much money.

172215[/snapback]

they do pay. the thing is, not every site which hosts google adsense will earn the same. it still depends on how successful adsense is impressed on your site visitors, how successful the clickthroughs are, and how long before you reach their minimum payout. then you get paid your due. -_- but when google determines "cheating" (clicking your own adsense ads is a BIG NO-NO) has been resorted to to reach payout, they can disable your adsense account and earnings will be forfeited... needless to say, avoid cheating at all - even ONCE (those who dared lost big time) -_-

I find it hard to believe that you actually get paid by google. I know some site's that claim to earn like 200 dollars a day  -_- is google really paying them so much money.

172215[/snapback]

Yes, google paid, my cousin earned 100 dollars for 3 month by google adsense and he got the google check mailed to him. I sam it with my own eyes, that is why I made my own site too, and put google ads on it... try visiting my site My Webpage I've 4 dollars already and I'm working to earn more, Its really fun to design my own website, earn money while learning... why don't you try it yourself... nothing to loose....

Well if google wasn't paying out, i guess there would be alot of angry people walking around cursing and screaming about Google. but theres not so, they must be. I bet they probably pull in some good money from other avenues of the world. It doesn;t seem like a bad idea though. Beats getting a real job hey -_-:P

My balance is already at $500.00 and have only been doing it a couple of months, so I expect a cheque sometime this month, fingers crossed. With regards to clicking on your own ads, I have accidenty clicked on one or two over the last two months while creating and changing my site. Hope they aren't to harsh with that rule, not like sitting there clicking them constantly to gain revenue. I have been having great success with them after placing them all over my site on every page.

Take a look. My Webpage

lol ... why would you say you wouldnt believe google pay out for adsense? :PThe money is not from google themselves .. it is from the advertisers ... and google is earning money although they are paying you ... -_-I do get paid from google .. so do not listen to the rumours that google doesnt pay .. $200 a day is quite good for adsense publishers ... but it's not impossible ... as long as you have the traffic and visitors and depend on which industry you are in ... i do not think that there's a problem making that amount of money ...I used to have an image hosting site where it can earn $10 a day although it's just a small and tiny site ... so imagine those big sites ... -_-Friendster is a good example ... although they do not use adsense ... the impression they give to the advertising company per day is earning them alot alot of money ...

google itself is obessed with people not clicking their own links, they check all accounts daily for patterns in clicking from ips, broswers, proxies, etc... Trust me, with Google around, you *don't* want to cheat.whyme

I have received payments from Google Adsense, I got the pay check in the mail. Although it took two months before i received the pay ment for my December payments. but it is worth the wait, I got US$135 and it is already a big amount for a month of Google Adsense. Just do not cheat on clicking your own advertisements, you will surely get a big amount for those ads. they check everyone's account most of the time, so cheater beware! your adsense will be disabled, and accounts disabled from illegal clicks cannot be revived anymore.