xisto Community
bob

TRAVEL whereve you been? do you want to go?

There doesnt seem to be anywhere on here to talk about travel. Letting people talk about where they have been, experiences both good and bad and where there dream place to go is..Let the dicussions begin

United States, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Canada, Belgium and Germany. I think that's good enough for a 16-year-old. I'm happy I can travel, most of the people in the world can't :)

I have been to England, Hungary, Denmark, Sweden...and some more countries...But I'd like to go to United States... :rolleyes: I like to travel, I haven't been in many countries, but I think travelling is fun :angry:

I was in Thailand, France, Corsica, Sweden, Swiss, Croatia, Italy. The best travel I had was ofcourse Thailand, cause I really like their food. My dream travel for future is Australia and New Zeland. I really liked documentary films of Australia and I remember a cartoon/movie (cartoon which changed it from movie to cartoon and at the end back to movie) of Australia an so. If somebody knows the title is welcome to write it here.

The only place I've been to out of the US is Vietnam. It was a good experience because I met my family members by the dozen and bunch of cousins. Its an asian thing. lol. Well mosquitos are a problem so buy some spray or wear long pants oh and socks too because they bit your toes and that's annoying. The food somewhat is sometimes unsanitary but you just have to watch where you eat. The prices are small compared to US dollars. Its like 15,000 dong for 1 USD.

I've been to Melbourne, Queensland, Canberra - Australia, Tasmania, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and other little places... I guess I would like to go to Hong Kong some time in the future.

Well I am 13 and I have been to China and Hong kong over 10 times I go every year at least once.....I've been to um china,hong kong,belgium,france,italy,greece,spain,america,denmark,scotland count ? heh and well thats about it....I want to go to australia next year and my mother wants me to go NY again , this year, to go to a design producer thing and get some job experience....I really like travelling especially with friends .In 4 years I will be going to the olympics with about 5 of my friends.

In the usa i been to georgia, florida, new york north and south carolina and to california. Out side of the u.s i been to Italy, france, puerto rico, dominican republic, jamiaca and the bahamas. Im going to germany next summer for my birth day

I have traveled to a couple places in the United States and outside the borders. Inside the borders I have been to California, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Missouri, Idaho, Nebraska and a couple others. Outside the borders I have been to Canada, Hawaii, and some other islands. Other places outside the United States are way better in my opinion, because you hardly get to go to them unless you have family or you really like it and want to go back. :D

The only place i think i have ever been, well 2 places(only 1 was out of the country) were Winnipeg and Biwabik(just passed virginia). Biwabik is only in minnesota so thats like only 5 hours drive but im hoping to go to mexico and over seas in the near future. Speaking of the near future, this summer i may be going to Niagra Falls so that will be cool, never been there or much anywhere for that matter... i need to travel more :D