xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Ipb Shoutbox For Version 1.2 Having some difficulties...

Ok, I have posted this question over on our gaming site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, but I figured maybe with more members on this website I could get some quick feedback as to the state of my problem.

I have installed KIM's shoutbox for Invision Power Board version 1.2, and for the most part everthing is working OK, but I do have some problems and questions.

When I post a shout, it redirects me to the Shoutbox page where I get the error...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mildawg/public_html/testforum/sources/functions.php:2994) in /home/mildawg/public_html/testforum/modules/mod_ibshout.php on line 590

Any thoughts on this?

In addtion, when I post the shout it takes me to the shoutbox page, but I want it to redirect back to the original page in the forum where I posted the shout. Any thoughts on how I can do this.

And lastly, the shoutbox, when viewed in the forum, will only display one shout at a time, but I would like it to display several, such as Xisto's. What do I need to edit there?

Thanks to anyone who can provide feedback...