I swear, I am getting better everyday:

Posted Image

Posted Image

171787[/snapback]

Where the heck is the Edit button?!

Posted Image

Updated.. Forgot a border.

Crap, sorry about that :D I can't find the edit button and I posted the wrong picture.

Posted Image

There we go!

Notice from Johnny:
Merged triple posts...avoid those in the future.

What does the render have to do with free web hosting?The render is way too small, so that leaves a huge space on the top-right. Speaking of renders, check out the render's elbo. There's a white border. The background is nothing out-of-the-ordinary either. Also, don't make your render the top layer. The border should have that position.

Agreed, The render should be one of the 1st layers after your brushing o.O Not that bad becuase I know you are new to the designing business, work on using bigger renders and more contrast.

Lol, I literally made this is 2 maybe less minutes. I rushed on cutting out the render, forgot to resize it. So, yes, it is really crappy.@Snlil - The render has absolutely nothing to do with hosting. I was thinking of using Xisto's 'logo' on the main website but decided just to use a random render I found.

I love the Diablo renders but something more techy would probably be nice. The font's kind of...quasi-comic which doesn't work with the pixel text, the backround, or the render. The background and border are nice enough though.7/10

Posted Image

171787[/snapback]

god AJ, I know you and i sware u are liek the best at photoshop, one day ill be making those cool thingys! just wtach, i jsut have to spend liek 01494 hours reading tuts, aha

A good try but it could be another sig to be listed somewhere. To be counted among trap seventeen sigs I think the picture isn't matching with the hosting. Except for the wording the picture doesn't really point to a free hosting site. I agree, for a beginner in photoshop that much is quite satisfactory and you have a very bright future. Try something more for trap seventeen and post it again. All the best.

You're better than me when I started out. My turning point was my link sig - speaking of which, I need to check up on that :/