xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

personal hygiene is kinda important .... I've been out with some real mingers .... come on guys .... have a shower and clean your damn teeth or no after dinner delights! .... and you'll be well and truly dumped ....

Posted Image

Bring a girl to a bridge, tie rope around your feet, make her look at the beautiful river, then jump off. That's impressive.Actually, no. You don't really need to do anything. Just have a great personality, and you'll be set.

Well, the best advice I can give is to take care of yourself, and be a gentleman to her. Girls like a guy who cares about his appearance and hygeine. Also, being a gentleman is the one sure-fire way to impress most girls. Hold the door for her, carry her books to class, all of that 'corny' stuff. Don't be too clingy though...that would be annoying. Just watch her responses and see what kind of behavior gets you points with her.

Simply be yourself. But take care that "yourself" has some good habits. Anyway if a girl needs you to impress her by doing stupid things that you usually don?t do... go find another, because she doesn?t love you... she wants you to be the kind of boy that she wants... but you?re not. Errr... I?m lost. :D

It's hard for a lot of people to be theirselves when they're trying to impress someone. Just be casual, don't exert yourself, try to remain calm. The more nervous you become, the more she'll regret being around you. The fact of life is that you don't need to impress someone to have them start to like you. You just kind of grow on them. The best way is to start a conversation about things the both of you like and hopefully work off of that. The worst thing you can do is stand around and not let her know. When you're ready, ask her out. What's the worst that can happen?

Ok thanks for the help everyone. I am sure i will score tonight.

ahhh.. thats the next thing which is more difficult than running Xisto.com

. Lol =D.
Im in a suite and i got a bunch of roses =D.
Brushed my teeth & scraped my tong =D.
Im ready to go. Tomorow i will tell you all the details 'n' stuff. I hope i can say: I love you to her and not make a fool of myself.

ahhh.. thats the next thing which is more difficult than running Xisto.com

171818[/snapback]

ha ha ha...well i think you have got a great sense of humor...i do agree to a fact that girls are difficult to handle when you have got 7 girlfriends like myself....i lack in the management and because of that sometimes it is very difficult for me to handle all of those......i wish that the guy get to impress that girl at least till the time he gets in competetion with me..he he

If you really want to impress a girl, work out and grow some muscle. I bet all the girls will look at you when you pass by. :D

Please, I mean... Seriously though, you need to care about your appearance but you also need to be a nice guy. For instance, a girl likes a guy who can speak his mind and talk about his feelings. She likes when he pays attention to her when she speaks. She likes when he's a gentleman. Well, my advice is the following: try to be a nice guy and she'll fall for you in a big way. :D

What the..... 7 girl friend. C'mon dude don't be so greedy xD. Gimme 3.5 of em =D

Wow, I see you want him to divide what he gets in half! :D

Notice from snlildude87:
Edited as requested
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

This is such a complicated thing to discuss, it's crazy. But if you read on, I promise to tell you some essential things that women want in a mate.

First of all, realize that what women want is far more than what men want. Generally, men just want a healthy-looking, beautiful woman. But women select their mates based on things that women have had to search for for generations in order to successfully reproduce -- remember that this is the essense of everything...

...women want, primarily, resources. That may seem too simple at first, but let me try to explain what I have learned about sociobiology. All the things that women want are connected to things that ancestors looked for in men in order to successfully reproduce, such as:

intelligence, health, status, committment, confidence....

...such things are inextricably linked to a man's ability to acquire and retain resources. These resources are necessary for a woman to successfully raise their young, which is the most important aspect of life.

OK, OK, OK... I'll get down to what you want to know...

To impress any girl, first of all you have to have something in common with her, or more. You need to be good-looking and healthy. You need to display confidence that you know that she would desire you (you got what it takes). You have to display your ability to have status (don't be a loser). You need to act smart.

All of these things are linked to the ability to have resources and provide for her. But of course, this doesn't mean that you're planning to marry her and have her children. No, but this is all about getting down to the real business - that which naturally drives us.

I recommend reading The Evolution of Desire: Strategies of Human Mating by David M. Buss

be "yourself" whatever that may be...keep her attention going make sure she's happy and having fun n that u are too...and al should be well...if not...never call her again

totally opposite than what everyone else says but in my experience girls like *BLEEP*s, I mean Im usually a nice guy, but when you reject a woman she wants you more, haggle with her, Of coarse looking good helps, hiting the gym haha, but like men women are all different too, Id say just be totaly honest, works for me sometimes and sometimes it doesent, but when it does work at least were both getting the real me.