xisto Community
Johnny

Gift For Biscuitrat [from Johnny] Yeah...um...Im tired now.

Okay, so it was 3AM, right? Here I am, about to go to bed, and then suddenly, BAM! Biscuitrat pops into my head. So I'm like, double you tee eff mate? You know, kinda like Australia? And so anyway, I just spent 55 in the wee hours making dear Biskie a gift sig, because um...well, I honestly have no idea.

I'm REALLY hoping I didn't make it too pink, or too...blah. If it's too pink, or too...blah, I'll definitely make a new one later. The original had a purple background with pink techy stuff, and dear god did that look horrible.

Posted Image

Now, making the gift sig now was a random thing, but I did have reasons for you being on my gift sig previously. So here they are.

-- You're a really nice person. :D

-- You make nice comments.

-- You have your own style.

-- You're teh kween of everything.

-- You have a monkey, who I believe to be ebil, and Sandy, a clone of my best friend's dog.

-- I give gifts to everyone and their momma.

So ANYWAY, hope you like it...personally, I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Wow, I believe this is the longest gift sig topic I've made, by far...you're special Biskie. :D

(Oh, did I mention your sigs were the inspiration for this one? Tried to go simplistic...ish.)

OMGZ I <3 IT! It blends beautifully and too much pink is never a bad thing for me. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Heh. Currently I am making biscuitrat a sig as well, but it wont be this good :D

171841[/snapback]

Aww, thank you :D Once I finish up my random gift list for winners of round 2, I'll start on my buddies list. I think I'm gonna need to start up a page simply with sigs I've been given because they take so much room in my signature :D

OMGZ I <3 IT! It blends beautifully and too much pink is never a bad thing for me. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

171822[/snapback]

Yay! You don't hate it! -_-

@Frozen -- *props*

(That's right. 6 whole <3's. SIX. Read it and weep. :P)

<3 again!

Notice from Johnny:
W00t! Seven! That's like...five plus two!