xisto Community
fable_geddes

Request For Sig want a sig

Request aimed at: Kubi, JohnnyTheme: Grunge Or abstractRender: YesRender Them: Games Or comicsColour: Metallic Green backgroundText: Yes, Fable_ Geddes and watever u think might sound coolOther Effects: Slashing across screen then healingThanx whoever

I didnt understand what you meant by "Metallica Green", but this is what i came up with.

Posted Image

If you want anything changed, tell me.

Make them in Fable Graphics? Please be more specific.

To put it in your sig, just go to your "My Controls", and on the left, under Personal Profile, click on "Edit Signature". And add this:

[IMG]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9741/fablegeddes9cc.jpg[/IMG]

I didnt understand what you meant by "Metallica Green", but this is what i came up with.

Posted Image

If you want anything changed, tell me.

171995[/snapback]

Nice job fusion. Looks hot.

@fable -- Why was it requested at me or kubi in particular?

Here's the version with the fable render. Had to change the theme from grunge to abstract, cause it didnt match the render.

Posted Image

For True Fusion, Like using Fable pictures instead of halo or watever

For Johnny I had seen your sigs and they seemed pretty ko0l so i thought what the hey

172930[/snapback]

There's quite a few skilled and capable designers...no need to limit yourself to KuBi and lazy Johnny. -_-

Dude Thats Awesome thanx but it  wont let me put any of the sigs on y is that

174681[/snapback]

You mean you cannot add to your signature? You first need to save the signature you want to your place: either in your hosting or use free image hosting place such as ImageShack or PhotoBucket. Upload the picture and it will provide you with an image link. Add that link to your signature place. Add and preview to see if it's working properly.