xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kraam

Runescape general discussion

I play Runescape and ive just started a clan with a friend of mine in Runescape

Warriors Of The Undead Clan

If you play runescape come in and talk with us you dont have to be part of the clan to register.

171642[/snapback]

Oh man that game is jokes. It must have been the first game i ever played on a computer. Although i quit that to move on to games with better graphics, runespace has a plus to it. You never have to install it or even download, you just login and play it off the internet. That's the good thing. But I just wish they would maybe do something about the graphics or animations then more people would play it.

Hmmm...It is a Nice site.The banner is a default one.You could make a better.But the lay-out is fine.I though you have download it from http://www.zymic.com/ or?

But further it looks nice.And I have a question ? Are you working with msqcl ? :)

173576[/snapback]

If you are meaning MySQL then yes i am working with it.

the graphics turned mi off...simply sux.saw my frens played b4 though...not veri captivating...prefer other games tat can be played online lik archmage, earth, utopia... though not graphical games, more fun and tectical...shld try it sometimes....

i have runescape too.but i didn't play it a very long time.and i hove i know my password.but runescape is a very cool game.but no one played it anymore and i didn't haveplayed it since then.and it's a cool game aspecialy for a online game.

Well, it is the wilderness. People kill or get killed. It is generally an unspoken rule that you don't bring to the wild anything you are not willing to part with

Dont rember where i heard, but i think jagex is gonna consider luring samming. I remember now, rscommunity forums.. you can't post any lure pictures cause they say its scamming :S

I lost 4m Staking but sometimes i win.

I use melee and full veracs, sold veracs atm to merchant.
Edited by Danny (see edit history)

Runescape is not good. I hate it now because i went wandering to the wilderness and got killed and lost my mithril body, legs, headpiece, shield and adamant scimitar "sob". Mostly because if you want to do something interesting in Runescape you gotta be a paid member. And for free members just 4 cities or something, no new features and no new quests. Besides I'm a level 38 deprived of my mith body wear. I stopped playing runescape now........