xisto Community
BlaqueMajik

Gift For Buffalohelp

Once again, someone gave BuffaloHELP a gift! No surprises! He's someone you'd love to give gifts too! :D Nice work BlaqueMajik, although I can't read the small text. I suggest you stroke it enough to make it legible. It's a bit eye straining reading it.

Really good ligthing on the axe. In contrast of Icemarcle I can read small text, maybe it is just my eyes, really nice job you have done here. Thumbs up.

You used a barbarian from Diablo! <3The background has a bit too much white, and the text you used for Buffalo's name is kind of off themewise. I suggest something more Diablo-y. Gothic, calligraphic, fantasy themed. All that would look nice. Other than that, nice work! And I love barbars (Korean players called them that when I played!)

Really good ligthing on the axe. In contrast of Icemarcle I can read small text, maybe it is just my eyes, really nice job you have done here. Thumbs up.

171601[/snapback]

Actually, the render came with the glare.

For the background, I would have used grunge. Fractals or abstract goes great with chicks, but not heavyset dudes. Let's see...the render could use some blending. The entire sig itself is way too wide. You're using 450 px by 150 px. Use 400 px by 150 px.

Whoa! I didn't know I had another gift! Sorry, I was away during the weekend. I especially like the font you used to write "BUFFALOHELP" N-I-C-E! LOL "BEWARE OF THE BUFFALO" near the shinning of an axe was specially a nicer touch! I think the background flows nicely with the render. I like the way it glistens around the render like it's going through a wall of liquid. Thank you, BlaqueMajik

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)