Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Round 2-4 Sprite vs. Johnny

Xisto Sig Tournament #1, Round 2-4

[::Sprite vs. Johnny::]

Sprite:
Posted Image

Johnny:
Posted Image

Simply choose the sig you like best, and tell why you're voting for that sig. Please give good detailed reasons, as this is a tournament battle, and we want it to be as clear as possible. Please, NO POSTING if you aren't voting, or already have. Any posts other than votes should go to the Tournament Discussion topic.

First to seven votes (best of 13), will be declared the winner, the standings will be updated, and the opponent will be eliminated.

I guess the thing I don't like about photo-manips is, no matter how good they look, they don't feel original to me. Sprite's done a wonderful job with his. The text fits, there's definite warmth to the picture, but there's not much else done to it.Johnny's has a render that exudes a daring feeling. The text may be a little blurry but the render and the background seem to have this sort of pulse to them. It seems a lot more laid out.Johnny's up.Johnny: 1Sprite: 0

Hmm, tough decision, but I'ma have to vote for the one that i think did more work on their's. And i believe that would be Johnny.1:4 Johnny.

I thought we did a sig every round, but turned out otherwise, i would have submitted something else besides a manip :D o well. Nice job johnny.

Notice from Johnny:
No posting. It's not over...I have 5 now, and it goes to 7.

Though someone said Johnny did more work on his, I think the effect was simple but great! The colors were perfect and he has my vote.P.S.: I'm not good at graphics. I cannot evalute how much work someone has to make a sig but I can look at them and see which one is the best!!! :D So, 2:7 ( Sprite:Johnny)

Though someone said Johnny did more work on his, I think the effect was simple but great! The colors were perfect and he has my vote.

P.S.: I'm not good at graphics. I cannot evalute how much work someone has to make a sig but I can look at them and see which one is the best!!! :D

So, 2:7 ( Sprite:Johnny)

171938[/snapback]

I believe this is the end of 2:4. If we're going to 7,Johnny wins!