Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Round 2-2 Cision vs. Phyre

Xisto Sig Tournament #1, Round 2-2

[::Cision vs. Phyre::]

Cision:
Posted Image

Phyre:
Posted Image

Simply choose the sig you like best, and tell why you're voting for that sig. Please give good detailed reasons, as this is a tournament battle, and we want it to be as clear as possible. Please, NO POSTING if you aren't voting, or already have. Any posts other than votes should go to the Tournament Discussion topic.

First to seven votes (best of 13), will be declared the winner, the standings will be updated, and the opponent will be eliminated.

I'm going to go with Cision on this one. I think it's the lightning and the powerful use of red, black, and silver that draws me to his more than Phyre's.As for Phyre's, his text and sig is a bit messy as well as a bit blurry. I love the pop-out, but I'm giving this one to Cis.Cision: 1Phyre: 0

Phyre gmv. Cision's seems to focus too much on the render, and not much else, whereas Phyre's render just amplifies the rest of the sig.1:1. Tie.

i vote for cision..his is better and is more interesting..Phyre.. i don't like that rener in that sig..it looks like its cut off in half on the bottom,between his legs..score:3-1 for cision

I'ma have to go with Phyre's. The blending of the render is very good.4:2 Cision still up.

I love Cisions sig, but my vote goes to Phyre, it's just a unique way of using that render in a pop up, which then adds motion to the sig... Yeah Phyre has mine. 5-3 (Cision - Phyre)

i go for cision! great lines in ur signature...(damn i thought i new photoshop... :P)(who want's to teach me some new photoshop skills? -_-)6-3