xisto Community
biscuitrat

Gift For Mr. Gmu From Biscuitrat Your sigs were lonely :(

Posted Image

Rate or criticize if you want - my inspiration was from Stewie's jello :D

HAHA! I loooove family guy! Espesially stewie. The text is really hard to read, everything. Uhmm, the backround is really plain, but I guess that's your style so it's ok. It looks like there is a drop shadow on the render, maybe get rid of that and blend stewie in some more.7/10

Biskie, your latest stuff is awesome. You have a relatively minimalistic style, but your effort shows up in the end. I've said it before, but all of your elements seem to work together perfectly. I LOVE it. :DAnd trust me, it's minimalistic, but not SIMPLE. I prefer your sigs over my own, actually...mine are too...typical...and not enough fun. =/(I'm totally gonna steal your style in like, 3 seconds. X.x)

Haha, thanks all :DI'm gonna fix that text before GMU gets online. I was worried about the colors for the longest time. And it's really easy to get your colors to work together. Just pick colors from the render itself. Get dark tones and light tones from within that color range and you're set. I got a lot of my stroking and border techniques from you guys though, so I owe you a lot :DAnd I'm only minimalistic because that's easiest for me to pull off. Brushing confuses me T_T

(I'm totally gonna steal your style in like, 3 seconds. X.x)

171556[/snapback]

3...2...1. Your style is still the same....

[1] I'm gonna fix that text before GMU gets online. [2] I was worried about the colors for the longest time.

[3] And it's really easy to get your colors to work together. Just pick colors from the render itself. Get dark tones and light tones from within that color range and you're set. I got a lot of my stroking and border techniques from you guys though, so I owe you a lot :D

And I'm only minimalistic because that's easiest for me to pull off. [4] Brushing confuses me T_T

171605[/snapback]

[1] You don't have to worry about that. GMU almost never comes here anymore. He's always over at ipbgaming.com

[2] Nah. It matches stewie's jello.

[3] You hit the nail right on the head

[4] I just stamp them all over the place, and somehow, they come out to be pretty decent. :D

Haha, I'm gonna get more brushes and keep working on it. One of these days, I'll get that up to snuff :D

[0] 3...2...1. Your style is still the same....

[1] You don't have to worry about that. GMU almost never comes here anymore. He's always over at ipbgaming.com

[2] Nah. It matches stewie's jello.

[3] You hit the nail right on the head

[4] I just stamp them all over the place, and somehow, they come out to be pretty decent. -_-

171968[/snapback]

[0] :o

[1] Seriously though. And s243a, Klass, Nils... X.x

[2] :P

[3] You hit the nail right on the head about hitting the nail right on the head.

[4] -_-

[0]  -_-

[1] Seriously though. And s243a, Klass, Nils... X.x

[2] -_-

[3] You hit the nail right on the head about hitting the nail right on the head.

[4]  :lol:

172216[/snapback]

More than half of your post were smilies, and number three basically said what I was saying, so that's spam-ish. Good job.

Biscuitrat, apparently, all your stuff are good right now, so I'd stick to whatever you're doing. Doing more complicated stuff might mess it up.

Didn't I tell you get off my back? Half the post was NOT smileys, and I was using them to express what I was saying.If you'd like:[0] Very funny.[2] Yes, it does match Stewie's jello.[4] That's what makes you a loser Nguyen.There. Happy? -_-

johnny getting tacky with his posting well now that im back maybe it will get betterhmmm second thought not really.its a good looking gift text could be better though.