xisto Community
DjLuki

My First Pop Out Sig its grunge

bad@zzz but the legs could have a little more blend to them you got little gaps here and there.

Luki, you're getting better, man! The only things I'd change is the glow on the sword's handle, and render's color (don't color it too drastically) and the blending--blend a little bit more at the bottom.This is your best so far. :D

thanks!! snlildude,, that is not glow on the swords handle, thats the way the render was.. i itred tog et rid of it but it would mess up the hwole thing so i just left it that way.. and yea i think i messed up a little on the bleding, especially on that right leg.

and yea i think i messed up a little on the bleding, especially on that right leg.

171355[/snapback]

Hmm, which leg were you trying to blend? I'd do both of them because it's really hard to blend on one since they're so close together.

Wow, Luki, VERY impressive. You've gone from complete newb to having some very nice sigs in no time at all. Congrats.Now, onto the sig. I love every bit of it, except the blending. Her arm and legs are "invisible" rather than "blended". I think if you left it unblended, it would look pretty sweet.But other than that, nice job. You're starting to put Nguyen and Mike here to shame. :D

Awesome! Shame about IE not supporting png transparancy (unles you use special css) glad i dont use it :D

171481[/snapback]

IE can go burn in a hot place. :D

Awesome! Shame about IE not supporting png transparancy (unles you use special css) glad i dont use it :D

171481[/snapback]

Really? I just checked out my gun pop-out sig, and it looked pretty transparent in IE....

Really? I just checked out my gun pop-out sig, and it looked pretty transparent in IE....

171786[/snapback]

It's an illusion of the Matrix. Free yourself Ngeo. Free yourself. -_-