xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

How about a forum space for ANIMES?

You know I have been looking around here and have not found a space for ANIMES...May I ask why?I believe we need to put up some topic for ANIMES....they are just like GAMES, addictive and fun to talk about.Oh and how about MANGAS?I have tons of things to talk about them.Please consider this...

Yeah good idea I love manga and anime....i can draw them very well well I think I can.Do other people actually know what it is ?? Oh well I hope your suggestion gets through.

You know I have been looking around here and have not found a space for ANIMES...

May I ask why?

I believe we need to put up some topic for ANIMES....

they are just like GAMES, addictive and fun to talk about.

Oh and how about MANGAS?

I have tons of things to talk about them.

Please consider this...

18536[/snapback]

i absolutely agree there should be a space for anime and manga because i believe there are alot of people who love anime and mangas and if there like me there sick of going through general talk ar other areas to find topics about anime and manga

Good idea! If there was an Anime section, I'd be able to post more! I've been having some trouble finding topics that I'm interested in. Although, no one would talk about my favorite Anime (Hamtaro), I still have other favorites. I hope they add it!

yeah! im totally agree that they should've an anime/manga forum!!! i would have tons of things to post there... i like these forums but i can't easily find topics that are interesting for me >< instead if they should exist and anime/manga forum... OMG xD i think admins and moderators should try and considerate this request :lol:

One idea is to have a main Entertainment Forum, with Anime/Manga being one of the subforums. Other subforums would be Movies, TV Shows, Local Events, Music, etc. That way, there'd be something for everyone. Only thing is would there be a post count if we request it? Just my two cents.