xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
0meg4

Any Prisonner Life Game Do u know a prisonner game?

Hi, im so bored of playing Lineage, Gunz, Gunbound, Mu, etc...

And theres was a game called "La Prision"... in english "The Prison"... it was about the life of a prisonner inside of a prison :D , it was online playing, u had weapons, like chairs , or guns, or knifes, anything, u had money, drugs, u could make or own mafia, ur own clans, make fights, u could try to plan an escape... i mean it was a really really cool game, it was on third person...

Posted Image

Posted Image

The producers of the game ran out of money and cancelled the servers B) ...

Any of u guys know a game like that, i mean, not necessarily in a prison, but with the lifestyle or fights or things or stuff...

Would appreciate it so i can kill my boring vacation days xD...

0meg4 :D

WTF??... LOOKING 4 SCREENSHOTS I GUESS I FOUND THE NEW SERVER :D LETS CHECK IT OUT xD

hmmm gangstawar.com maybeA deffinite must have game for the Playstation two is The Suffering. You start out as a guy in prison who is accused of killing his wife and two kids. This game just gets better and better as you try to escape the prison, the island, and the demons that condem you. It has three different endings Good, nuetral, and bad. The sequeal is coming out in about three months The Suffering Ties that Bind. You start off in the streets of Baltimore and you can upload your last ending and start as good, bad or nutral, or if you never finished the last one you just start as nuetral.I'm telling you this game rocks!

There is a game Called conquer online is free is like MU dont know if you want to try it

the site is http://www.conqueronline.com/

it got good graphics , there is not much lag , and you can play in something called guildwar that is a war between guilds , te va a gustar mucho . if you want to pay 2 play then i will tell you to play ragnarok or ashen empire both with good amount of people and not much lags. I hope this would help .

good hunting

Exorcista

the only game i know of thats along those lines is called Prison Tycoon. if you have ever played railroad tycoon, or any other of those tycoon based games, you will know pretty much how the game runs. other than that you Run your own privetly owned Prison.....try to be the best. lol its a kewl game if your board :)