xisto Community
sexyfred

What Do U Prefer Mac Or Windows computer

so what do u prefer windows or macTo tell u the truth i think windows is the worst thing ever made and i want to kill lt..... it crashes,frezees and u can easally get virusesso i went out and brought a appl mac g4 powerbook Its great i dont get viruses (even thoughh i have no virus protection or firewall) it doesnt crash or freeze and its absoulty great. B):(:D:D:DB):(:D:DB)B)B):D:DB):DB)

i'd prefer a mac... but i'm stuck with windows.

attention: mac donations are gratefully accepted! (in case anybody here loathes their macs) :D

well i dont know much about mac but i've a heard a great saying about MACINTOSH and that is Most Applications Crash If Not Operating System Hangs... :D

well this is just for fun.....

now serious mood :-

i think people say all kind of bad stuff for Windows but i actually Love Windows and the reason for that is that it can be installed on an assembled computer but it is not possible in MAC's case and that is why it is more expensive...secondly there are not many applications for macintosh as you will find in Windows.

Now the reason for Viruses, Spywares is that everyone knows that Windows is more popular and that's why these virus-makers target WINDOWS only and i think we must look at the brighter side of it and that is due to this the companies like Symantec, trend micro, mcaffee are existing and are one great source of employment :D

so my vote goes for WINDOWS :D

Well i like windows because there is more things for it that Mac's don't have.... But in other hands if i was like into movie editing i would like to have a Mac.. But it all depends what you kind of grew up with if you know what i mean...

Out of those 2? Depends.While I am a digital artist, and love eye candy, I am a big gamer and programmer, so I guess Windows. But It depends what version of each, I also love Unix (which only Mac OS X has). I use Linux most of the time, it is my OS of choice.

I prefer Windows, however, it's been a while since I've actually seen a Mac, but when I did see it, I hated it, don't remember why. I've also heard many bad things about Mac, so that's another reason I like Windows more. Plus, as has already been said, Windows has more applications compatible with it than most other operating systems.

i just prefer debian linuxand i like script and console style ..and i think linux is the safe when you are doing server with it.then however i 'm learning server so i'm tring to do more with linux

I used to use Macs exclusively for about 7 years and would always have Mac v PC arguments with friends. Then I started using PCs. Now I don't care which really.

Macs are really stable because Apple programmers know for which particular hardware are they programming for! No 3rd party modifications and custom made PCs here! Just MAC!PC and Macs are really similar from the hardware side... It's the software side that counts! Linux made the PC stable again - and that's my preferred choice! Although, because of some hardware that works only on Windows, I'm still dual booting Windows and Linux on my machine.So, I'm not gonna say "Windows" or "Mac"... My vote goes for the "PC"!

Well lets see here......Windows it way better cuz it be upgraded alot xP is really good but it does take alot *BLEEP* too prodect your comp but its ok for me what do u guys think i think it best ver of windows xp and *BLEEP* really good for a comp and *BLEEP*

My opinion..., stick with windows. I'v only actually used Mac once or twice, but i hate the user interface on it. The Windows product lineup has a lot more eye candy for the user and all of this doesn't really slow the compter down. So windows is the choice for me. -_-

I have barely ever used macs, but I am looking for a new computer, I love PC's but Im looking at doing alot of Video editing and Garage Band looks pretty fun, I still havent decided which way to go yet, But I am leaning towards getting a new mac, even if it is a bit more pricy.

Hmm... let me think... Mac: Well, software compatibility is questionable. It's not too widely used and interface may be confusing to newbies...Windows: Software compatibility... A lot of ways to get viruses and a lot of viruses... Hmm... Adware, Spyware, you name it~! It has some bugs here and there, the registry can easily get whacked. Despite that, I'll choose Windows. Software compatibility can get you places. What if you desperately needed a program that you can't find for Mac? Or you really have to get a certain result, but it doesn't happen for Mac programs? The usual reason we use the PC, is to get a program that makes our lives easier and fun. What if your range of programs aren't much?Plus, I wonder why it was Mac instead of Windows... Linux is one of the best OS there is. Some people do Windows and Linux versions of their programs. I think if you put Linux and Windows against each other, it'll be a bit fun to see.

..and so the age-old debate continues. From my own experience, I started using Apple computers, since my dad bought one of the first Macs way back in the early 80's. Despite the monochrome screen, it was a really neat computer that was easy to use at that time. So I've used the Mac up until I went to university when I encountered DOS and Windows 3.x. Since then, I've switched over to using Windows to this day. I like XP and 2000, as I think they are the most stable operating systems Microsoft has made to date. At the same time, however, I've seen quite a few people use Mac/PowerBook and Mac OS X looks really slick. So....in my opinion, it all comes down to what you want to use the computer for. If you see yourself doing a lot of graphic design, get a Mac. If you want a good all-purpose computer, get a (Windows) PC.