xisto Community
Sprite

Another!? - Photo Manip yup

not bad it looks like a subway from hell, would have put some cracks in the window to make it even cooler.8/10

Very nice effect, a tutorial would be very nice. I love how you do them.I agree with ^, cracked windows and other stuff would be very awesome in this pic.Keep up the good work. 9/10.

Great manipulation, you should write a tutorial, I sure many people will interested.It's looks like the train and station just get bombed :DI'm agree with others it will be better if you put some window crack effect or bumped effect on the body of train. :D 8/10

I'm not one for photo manips either, but it looks really nice. I especially love where you put the text. 7/10

I personally hate photo manips. In my honest opinion, it shows no artistic skills or anything. looks as if all you did was made it more contrasted

171352[/snapback]

Ditto that. Sorry Sprite. I told you on MSN what I think. :D

But it's all gravy and we're the 'tatoes.

hey frozen have you seen johnny's tekken sig he did some sweet photo minipulation and it look illin.