xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
katagirl3000

Anne Rice books

I also really like Anne Rice's books. I love her dark alternate universe where she writes as if homosexuality were normal and stuff. Sometimes she'll have her characters actually take credit for the books she made in her stories. I think she's interesting. What do You all think?

I tried to read her Interview with the Vampire after watching the movie....well i didn't like it as much as the movie but I'm not a big reader...But the subjects she writes about are interesting..

I LOVE Anne Rice I love her books. I have all of her Vampire Chronicles and I think Lestate and Louis are so in love with each other. I though think I like Armand most of All. He is such an interesting character of hers. He seems to be so dark and quiet. But he likes the garbage compactor and to put things through it, just to see what happens. It?s like he never experiences life so now he?s trying to. I only have one problem with Anne Rice, she seems to go over board with giving us facts that we don?t need. She must describe everything in needless detail and doesn?t seem to know when enough is enough. I can skip a few pages and she?ll still be on describing how the carpet is in a room. I love her stories and characters though so I forgive her for that little thing.