Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Round 1-8 BlaqueMajik vs. Johnny

Xisto Sig Tournament #1, Round 1-8

[::BlaqueMajik vs. Johnny::]

BlaqueMajik:
Posted Image

Johnny:
Posted Image

Simply choose the sig you like best, and tell why you're voting for that sig. Please give good detailed reasons, as this is a tournament battle, and we want it to be as clear as possible. Please, NO POSTING if you aren't voting, or already have. Any posts other than votes should go to the Tournament Discussion topic.

First to six votes (best of 11), will be declared the winner, the standings will be updated, and the opponent will be eliminated.

well i will start things offBlaqueMajik:- text is a little flat and with that i doesn't go with the background that much.-background is pretty good, could use more though- the color of the render goes well with it, and it gives it the depth that it needs to stand out.Johnny:- render is sweet it gives it some depth with the shadow behind it, but could have used some blending- brushing even though good its a little flat compared to your other ones.- your text is a little better since it has some depth in it.- and the overall coloring goes well with the render and the text and the background.my votes goes to JOHNNY0-2

Notice from Johnny:
Fixed the score

'Nother tough one, but I vote Johnny. 0:3I like Blaque's background brushing and blending of the render, but there's a lack of a border and the opacity bar isn't so great. Perhaps a little monotone as well.Johnny's background is pretty.. well standard - simple grunge (Gee Johnny, looks like a quick job to me :D). The render isn't really blended either, but it's probably better than having it hue/saturated to match the background. Text is presentable enough. Overall, the sig feels more finished and presentable, which is why it got my vote.

I'ma go with Johnny's on this one. Simple, yet nice. Render fits well eventhough not much blending was involved.BlaqueMajik, a border would have improved it, and more blending of the render.0:4 Johnny up.

I vote for Johnny.I adore the mystery - look in the sig and the effect of the the scanlines being paused to let the text show. It's creative, sad, deep, yet all the opposite as well. It's simple; not overly complex, but ack, it's just good ok?So 0:7 or 0:8...dunno if Blaque's vote counts.Blaque's siggie is good, I like the text effect, but I feel the background is too birght and the render isn't. So the contrast render - background is too big. The sig lacks unity.